Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Juice, Five Pawns, Castle Long

Ok guys one last Five pawns juice up for sale. I have now received all of my influx of O/S juice and am pretty well stocked,
    so am willing to part with 2x30ml bottles of five pawns Castle long from there mixology line, really hate to see these go as its one hell of top notch juice IMO and only come out in small batches, however i am currently happy with my current juice cupboard.

2x30mls of Five pawns Castle Long, Batch number 027/275, Steeped very well for over a month as with all five pawns juice.

Castle Long: Our non-barrel aged version is a combination of the dark, refined spirit of Kentucky Bourbon, accented with toasted coconut, roasted almond, Madagascar vanilla bean, and laced with a caramelized brown sugar. 50/50 PG/VG mix

$70 express Posted, Which includes PP fees, No splitting cheers.

IMG_0282.jpg
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

I'll take them pending a PM of details

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Pm replied too and Payment received thank you mate. Will get that express posted to you tomorrow and Pm tracking number.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Juice received!