Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: (P.I.F) Zmax

(P.I.F) Zmax

Ok I have a zmax that I got here a few weeks ago. I am not really interested in vv/vw devices so I wish to give it to someone that is preferably new to mods.
    Just post a little history of your vaping journey and I will choose someone and send it out late next week.

This isn't a first in best dressed. I will choose someone that I think it will help. anyone can put there name down, but I would prefer someone that's only been vaping for a short period of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by donb; 03-05-14 at 07:51 AM.
    Chana DNA30 - Magma - UD AGI - KFL

AVF Regular
    I would love to grab it for a friend that I converted to vaping and is still struggling to give up all the stinkies on a standard battery as I think more power is what he needs and I will give him a poo tank to go with it

Cheers

AVF Regular
    Been vaping around 4 weeks now - started on ego and çe4 I bought from local smoke shop for a ridiculous $35! Stopped the stinkies two days later. Moved on to Protanks and a twist now. Looking to get into RBA and VV/VW. After 35 years on the smokes - and around 4 months on patches and gum finally found something that's really a easy - and keen to find out more...

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I smoked for 30 years, anything from 15 - 50 cigs a day. I had tried lots of things to quit - patches, gum, champix (evil stuff) but was never successful. I'd resigned myself to always being a smoker.

I started vaping just before the Australia day weekend in January with a cigalike I bought from the tobacconist. It didn't have any nic but I cut down to less than 1/3 the amount of cigs - I was absolutely stunned that it could be so easy (and peeved that I hadn't discovered them sooner). I really didn't expect it to work at all, I just thought I'd give it a go because it was only the cost of a couple of packs of cigarettes.

After finding this forum I placed a Health Cabin order but unfortunately they were shut down for ages due to Chinese New Year so I had to wait. In the interim, I knew I needed backups, so I got a 510 kit and an Innokin ego kit from Aussie vendors as well as some nic from Europe (it only ended up arriving 1 day before my HC order). The day I got the nic juice, I gave up cigarettes - that was 12 Feb. Since then I've discovered that I don't like top coil clearos and I finally managed to work out how to get a carto to work. I still use the 510's but mainly use the Egos. I just bought some spinners and twists because I'd never tried VV and I'm sharing them with my sister as I've just managed to convert her in the last 2 weeks.

With all of the kerfuffle, I decided it's time to be a bit less dependant on 'ready made' products so with that in mind, I've just ordered myself some premade coils with wicks to redo my BCCs and am looking to get into RBAs and mods - the sheer number of products and options is so daunting though. At some point I plan to build my own mod but that's something I need to work up to.

So, that's my story, I'm gradually moving along the continuum.

Couple days left before i decide who gets this.

AVF Regular
    Hey donb, love your style and generosity .
    Wont give you the long story ,but im new here as you can see . 40yrs on analogs,just converted 6 days without the stinkies and finally getting some love from wife and friends YAHOO.
    Mooloolaba is my home . Still surfing with the young crew who give way to this old fart , but my fitness is lacking trying to paddle with the youngsters (well you get that after 40yrs with analogs eh).
    Just about read the whole forum ,and respect given .
    Currently using Kangertech evod with pro tank ,and yes with low nic , but in time lowing the nic. Feeling fine and dandy.
    Cheers . Pick me Pick me Pick me .

my son lives in queensland and me in tasmania , i smoked for 33yrs and found ecigs the only thing that has ever worked for me ,at christmas time i sent my son who is 19yrs a starter kit with a small amount of juice apart from the health issues of smoking the cost of doing so is such a burden and one i knew he could never afford on a apprentice wage with family to support i thought the ecig would be a great help to him in so many ways , for some time he never used it but started to a month or to ago and hasnt smoked since I am so glad this is working for him and appericiate any help keeping him from being the lifetime smoker I was , my son doesnt have internet so after reading your generous post of wanting to help someone i felt compelled to post this for him ,hopefully one day when i feel confident enough to give up the vapes and return the favour and pass on my gear

AVF Regular
    Hello donb, i started vaping about 1 month ago after 22 years of smoking, bought my first real mod of Innokin svd from steam last week on thursday, was very happy with it as i can really taste the flavour and more vapour. I have a bit of ocd where i like to keep my belonging nice and clean however accident do happen. My svd was knocked down by a ball while waiting for my son playing in the park and the thread is damaged. Can't buy another one as yet due to other important things that need to be prioritise first (school fees).
    Cheers, Don.

Starting to wish i had a few mods to give away...

AVF Regular
    Very generous. I don't want this, just wanted to say someone is going to be very happy. My Zmax mini is a great little vw mod.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast