• 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By sc_rufctr
  • 1 Post By Doormouse
  • 1 Post By Jas

Thread: {FS} 2 brand new Kanger Evod VV batts and extras

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} 2 brand new Kanger Evod VV batts and extras

Up for sale i have 2 brand new Original Kanger Evod VV/twist bats 650mah (Silver), Never been charged once, brand new in box. Just found them lying around today during a vaping cleanup. I also found a brand new iClear 30 with a brand new dual coil inside, also never been used and wrapped in plastic.

Both Batteries have a twist dial on the bottom and go from 3.2V-4.8V, Ego connection and clicky firing button. Standard 5 click on and off and all safety features as with all
    "ego style" batteries.

Great for a Newbie who wants to step up to VV using this very easy to use Kanger VV twist or anyone who is interested in some back ups that have never been fired or charged and brand new. These are genuine Kanger VV batts and not knockoffs from FT or the like....

$45 Posted for the lot which also includes PP fees. I will also chuck in a brand new Ego USB fast charger.

IMG_0284.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 09-05-14 at 10:00 PM.
    sc_rufctr likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Some good gear for not a lot of money.
    Jas likes this.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Weekend bump. Package still available.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

Hi, I'd like to buy the package. Please pm the payment details.
    sc_rufctr likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    No worries mate, pm incommming...

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doormouse View Post
    Hi, I'd like to buy the package. Please pm the payment details.
    Doormouse, ive sent you a Pm with my PP deets, if you could kindly please get back to me if you are going to make payment and really want this?? Or else it will be moved on as still availiable.

Just a quick side note that i felt i needed to add. If you say you want the item and call "dibs" and ask for PP details then the right thing to do is make payment.

You just cant leave the seller in "limbo" as others might want it and pay straight away and do the right thing. Abit of respect i think is needed in not just this sale but in all classie sales, from both parties. This was only discussed not to long ago in a thread by Crisscross which brought up great points.

If you dont have the money, or are not 100% sure you want it, Then dont call dibs and say "i'll take it" and then never here from the byer again. This is happanning way to often lately in the classifieds.
    Last edited by Jas; 10-05-14 at 03:58 PM.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Doormoiuse, has not replied to a Pm, nor has he given me any sign that he will make payment. If you dont want it then DONT say "i'll take it, please send PP deets". I can underdtand if you would of replied and said "hey jas im at work i'll put it in tonight" Thtas not a problem, and it shows respect, yes that word again respect!

P.S This package is still up for sale as Dooemoiuse has been in limbo for over 2 hours without any reply to my PM's, after saying "I'll take it, please send payment details"

Package deal still at $45, posted. And please if you want to buy these items have the courtisy to follow through or else dont post in the thread at all.
    Thank you
    Jas

Sorry for the delay, didn't intend to hurt feelings. I wouldn't be happy to be on the other end of it.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    No worries mate, its just abit if courticy to say your abit busy or have something to do before ou can make payment, rather then not reply at all.

Anyway you just replied in the nic of time, as i held it for you for half the day.

Payment Recieved, will get that all posted out to you on Monday and Pm tracking number.

A mod can close this now, Thank you.
    sc_rufctr likes this.

Parcel arrived today Jas cheers