Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

WTB [NSW] ego battery for beginner

Hi,

I let my colleague try my 'bong' as they call it, my PV this afternoon and she somewhat liked it.

Am after an ego type battery and a charger, or probably 2 sets. Some of my other colleagues want to try vaping to give up smoking. I've got the pyrex aspire clearomiser as both of them smoke menthol. I am glad to lend them my 2 tanks for them to try it out, I just dont have batteries or mods to lend them.

Ive got mech mods but we will have trouble with charging the batteries. So i thought ill just get some ego style batteries and chargers and they could try it out and just vape away.

Ive seen Jas' post, not sure if VV would be good for them. Am in a country town and they are older than me, older than my mother even. Lol! What im trying to say is the simpler it is the better it is for them

Thanks!

Oh and if you have any juice thats menthol or has menthol in it that you want to sell as well, just let me know

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Hey Yeug, i think i have exactly what your looking for minus the menthol. 2 Batts, charger and a clero, all brand new.

{FS} 2 brand new Kanger Evod VV batts and extras

Edit, Just saw you saw my post lol. FYI the voltage on the batts start at 3.2V so thats about a standard normal ego batt, just keep the dial on 3.2-3.3.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Hey jas! Lol! Do you have 1 or 2 chargers? Am after 2 chargers.. And would the VV be easily accidentally moved? Am asking as ive never really had an ego type before.. Still thinking..

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeug View Post
    Hey jas! Lol! Do you have 1 or 2 chargers? Am after 2 chargers.. And would the VV be easily accidentally moved? Am asking as ive never really had an ego type before.. Still thinking..
    yeug, Ive got the one charger which is brand new but its the Ego fast USB one so it charges the batteries really quick compared to the standard chargers.

The dial on the VV batts are very firm and it does take some "force" if you want to twist it, but once its set at lets say the lowest 3.2V there is no way that it can accidently be moved unless you grip the bottom with your fingers and turn it if you know what i mean... there is no "play" once it is set.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Hi yeug, not sure if you are interested in kanger e-smart
    I cancelled the sale as i thought i'll have it as a back up, but since i bought an evic now i have the i-taste as a back up.
    I also can throw in an extra charger so you'll get 2 chargers.

Hi,

I let my colleague try my 'bong' as they call it, my PV this afternoon and she somewhat liked it.

Am after an ego type battery and a charger, or probably 2 sets. Some of my other colleagues want to try vaping to give up smoking. I've got the pyrex aspire clearomiser as both of them smoke menthol. I am glad to lend them my 2 tanks for them to try it out, I just dont have batteries or mods to lend them.

Ive got mech mods but we will have trouble with charging the batteries. So i thought ill just get some ego style batteries and chargers and they could try it out and just vape away.

Ive seen Jas' post, not sure if VV would be good for them. Am in a country town and they are older than me, older than my mother even. Lol! What im trying to say is the simpler it is the better it is for them

Thanks!

Oh and if you have any juice thats menthol or has menthol in it that you want to sell as well, just let me know
    I got the old illiterate Croatian truck driver at work onto vaping and now he wants a $400 e-pipe mod . don't underestimate your elders .

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    yeug, Ive got the one charger which is brand new but its the Ego fast USB one so it charges the batteries really quick compared to the standard chargers.

The dial on the VV batts are very firm and it does take some "force" if you want to twist it, but once its set at lets say the lowest 3.2V there is no way that it can accidently be moved unless you grip the bottom with your fingers and turn it if you know what i mean... there is no "play" once it is set.
    Hi, ok ill take them. But just to be sure the aspire maxi nova fits on them right?

Quote Originally Posted by hun113 View Post
    Hi yeug, not sure if you are interested in kanger e-smart
    I cancelled the sale as i thought i'll have it as a back up, but since i bought an evic now i have the i-taste as a back up.
    I also can throw in an extra charger so you'll get 2 chargers.
    Hi hun, ok ill take them as well. Same question with above, just making sure the aspire bdc maxi nova fits on them? And how much will it cost me?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrus76 View Post
    I got the old illiterate Croatian truck driver at work onto vaping and now he wants a $400 e-pipe mod . don't underestimate your elders .
    I get that cirrus, but they just want to try it out, they just had a few puffs but haven't really tried it yet if you get what i mean..

AVF Regular
    Hi hun, ok ill take them as well. Same question with above, just making sure the aspire bdc maxi nova fits on them? And how much will it cost me?
    Hi yeug, yes aspire bdc maxi nova fits on them as the e-smart takes 510 thread. I have aspire bdc maxi on my evic and i just put it on them to try and it vaped. I'll pm you with my paypal details.
    Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Hi yeug. Payment received, sorry just got back from work, post office is closed, will send it first thing monday morning via express.
    I got abit of menthol juice, approx 7ml, i'll include it to get your friend started. Cheers.
    Last edited by hun113; 10-05-14 at 02:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast