AVF Regular

WTB: Short Extension for PAPS X

Hey guys,

Another weird and wonderful request.

Before you ask - yes, I'm aware of VapourDay on Wednesday - but worried about the availability of the part if I don't get up at 4AM...

I'll separate the backstory, just in case anybody is interested...

So I bought a 2nd hand PAPS X from the US of A a few weeks ago. Just picked up from my partner-in-crime, sharer of the Shipito account, last night.

Really impressed with the quality of it, but alas...

I knew it was 21x1 threading a la Chi You, but I had no idea that the threading arrangement went male-female throughout the length of the device.

As a result I can't run the setup I was really hoping to run - 18490 Kicked with a hybridized Taifun - as I need female threading at the top. I can't do this with the default tubes that come with it.

I've figured out that if I stacked two short extensions I would then have the correct size and female threading at the top.
    So what I'm looking for is:

http://www.vapourart.com/en/product/gp-paps-x-extensions

I'm hoping somebody has bought a spare set of tubes and is willing to split that one extension for the right price.

Based roughly on the price of the full set of tubes, including shipping ($48) I'm looking to spend about $20 - $25.

You'd make a certain Bunny very happy if you can fulfill this request

Cheers!

I grabbed some gear from Vapist today and saw they have them in stock... Spares - GP Paps X eXtensions

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

AVF Regular
    I got all excited, but then I calculated it and it's $90 including postage versus VapourArt's $48

Thanks for letting me know - if I'm unsuccessful with VapourArt and here I'll be grabbing them from Vapist!

No worries. I contemplated waiting for vaperday but impatience + lazyness won out in the end and I ordered the v3 top cap for my lux (love the gpin in the paps x) and a brushed ring for my paps x (already have the polished, stupid ocd).
    Last edited by bikam0wz; 18-05-14 at 08:16 AM.

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...