Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Jas
  • 3 Post By 308hjute
  • 2 Post By Jas

Thread: {FS} MVP 2.0, Silver with Aspire bundle pack.

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} MVP 2.0, Silver with Aspire bundle pack.

For sale i have a MVP 2.0 which has had 2 charges through it and has been sitting in the vape box getting no use, Condition is 10/10.

Also i have 2x Aspire ET-S 2.5ml BDC pyrex tanks with 4 brand new 2.0ohm aspire BDC coils. Condition on the ET-S tanks are 10/10

None of these items have been getting any use and they need to be moved on. Great starter bundle kit for a newbie or anyone for that matter.

MVP 2.0 comes with Charger cable and beauty ring. Aspire ET-S tanks screw perfectly onto the MVP.

Looking for $70 express posted for the whole bundle which is all in the pic.

IMG_0293.jpg
    kingsr and Stewey like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    kingsr, Jas and Stewey like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Thank you kindly Kev, One day i will upgrade to the latest version Mac... I think this one at home is about to go...
    kingsr and Stewey like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Mods can please close, Decided to give package to my uncle to try get him to kick his 40 year smoking habit.

Cheers.