Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(FS) - Melb - Epic Strix Elixers Juice Bundle

Hey Guys,

Pretty epic Strix Elixirs Premium US juice bundle here I need to offload. Price $135 + your choice of postage. Total ml's between 290-300

Strix Review can be found here: http://spinfuel.com/strix-elixirs-eliquid-review/

Vanilla Ice Cream - Expresso Dream - Hazelnut Cookie - Vanilla Bogart - Butter Shot - Lycee Delight - Smitten - Blue Honey - Black Honey Cream - Sunrise - Delish (all juices are 28-29 ml except delish which is 10 mil)

All Juices have been steeped for a week or two so are ready to vape.
    Last edited by JimJamzzz; 19-05-14 at 11:37 AM.

AVF Regular
    Spewin I've almost capped my vaping budget for the month otherwise I would have grabbed this. Could do with a wider variety of flavours.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

Always the way D13S3L :P, just to clarify because I got some random aggression on my last thread for this and have received a handful of PM's already with enquires.

-- No matter what the enquiry be it shipping steeping or anything else enquiries do not amount to a temporary hold on an item. All sales I run are on a first in first served basis meaning the first person to accept my listed price gets the goods. --

Price drop to $125 till tomorrow when this goes up on craigs list.

AVF Regular
    Will you be having anymore sales like this in the future? Where in Melbourne are you located? Would you split?
    Completely understand if you can't/won't split. I'm trying to work on raising the vape budget so I can take these but so far I'm a touch short.
    -Last Analogue-

How short are you? I'm in no massive rush I don't mind a partial IOU. Last call for anyone to take this in one hit I guess

AVF Regular
    I'll have to double check but I think I have bout $70-$100 left in my little vaping budget stash. I've thrown $400 into the vape bin this month and I think I've spent around $320 give or take so far. So actually I would be increasing this months budget lol. Who said vaping was cheaper than stinkies?! Not that I'm complaining :P
    -Last Analogue-

If you can do $100 im happy to take the $25 as an IOU till your next paycheck for a fellow Melbournian :P. Still first in first served though ... so still up for grabs until Diesel (potentially) dibs's it

AVF Regular
    Where in Melbourne are you? If no one else snaps it up will this still be up for grabs tomorrow or is it going elsewhere.
    Was just trying to sort out some funds and remembered I had a cheque I need to take to the bank (I know a cheque. Who uses these things anymore lol)
    -Last Analogue-

Lol cheques almost as annoying as fax machines :P i'm in Carnegie next to Caulfield. Happy to set these aside till you can get the cash together, let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast