Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: (FS) - Melb - Black Provari Mini + Beauty Ring

(FS) - Melb - Black Provari Mini + Beauty Ring

Hey guys,

Not really sure if I want to part with this but am considering moving on to a DNA 30 so ... Black with red LED Provari Mini 2.5 + Authentic Provape Beauty ring. It's a month old with 11 months remaining on the warranty has one minor scratch which you can see if you zoom right in below the fire button. Price: $200 + Your choice of postage.

*Kayfun + driptip not included
    akef38 and Micdeez like this.

AVF Regular
    Wow, that looks F**** BADA$$! I'd have murdered it out in all black but must say I like it...

GLWS buddy.
    JimJamzzz likes this.

AVF Regular
    nice setup. I recieved my Provari a week ago and have fallen in love with it. I wanted a hana 30w but couldn't really tell if i would like it. So i purchased a Hana 20w from Fasstech for only $52 . Anyway, i hope you don't regret it .
    AL
    JimJamzzz likes this.

AVF Regular
    i'd post a pic of mine, but don't know how to get them that size on here (keeps scratching head )
    JimJamzzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    nice setup. I recieved my Provari a week ago and have fallen in love with it. I wanted a hana 30w but couldn't really tell if i would like it. So i purchased a Hana 20w from Fasstech for only $52 . Anyway, i hope you don't regret it .
    AL
    I honestly feel like Provari's are the Apple's of the Vape world, they just work. I've found my astro and KFI+ nano kit is better for pocket use and when I get a chance to vape at home I like to fiddle and play around with build setups so my Provari sadly doesn't get as much use as it should. I still love my little black beauty though so there will be no complaints if this doesn't get picked up :P. On a side note more Pics of people provari set ups please.

AVF Regular
    wish i could send a pic of my setup, but can't get large pics uploaded, unfortunately don't how ...........
    JimJamzzz likes this.

Super Moderator
    Umm guys ( Akef) this is a FOR SALE thread ... not a post your pic thread ( unless you are selling it )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Second hand Provari's are not attracting the prices there were not so long ago. Unusual to see one here for so long. Maybe a rethink on the price.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Second hand Provari's are not attracting the prices there were not so long ago. Unusual to see one here for so long. Maybe a rethink on the price.
    Reasonable point but i'm happy not to sell it, price is set at a reasonable amount not a must sell amount.

AVF Regular
    Fair enough. Was just surprised it was still here this morning.

And it deserved a bump
    JimJamzzz likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast