Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: {FS} Kanger Aerotank Mega in box, Plus free juice

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Kanger Aerotank Mega in box, Plus free juice

One more kanger Aerotank Mega to let go as it hasnt been getting much use and just sitting in its box. Comes with everything, Pyrex glass tube, SS tank slave, Drip tip, beauty ring and brand new 2.0ohm upgraded kanger Dual coil. I will also included some free sample juice's 50/50 mixes one citrus based juice and desert based.

$35 posted, PP fees included.

IMG_0300.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 27-05-14 at 09:42 PM.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Oh wow that's sweet as! Would of snapped this up if I hadn't already sent myself broke on other stuff. If this is still for sale when payday rolls around I'll take it. But I doubt it will be around by then.
    Jas likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Damn you Jas ... I'll take it !!

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Lol mate, Pm incoming..
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Cheers ... I'll let you know when $ paid

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Jas
    AVF Regular
    No worries mate, bout to head to work now, so just let me know when you make payment.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent Jas ... Pleasure doing business
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Payment received Bro, Will get that posted out for you tomorrow and Pm tracking number.

cheers.

AVF Regular
    BTW .. Is this the same one you were selling the other day ? .. Did sale fall through ?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    BTW .. Is this the same one you were selling the other day ? .. Did sale fall through ?
    Na mate its a different one, Just CBB taking another pic, But it comes exactly like that in the box, So same, same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast