Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: {WTB} Provari bottom cap

Jas
    AVF Regular

{WTB} Provari bottom cap

Anyone got a spare provari bottom cap lying around in good nic with the spring.

If you do please hit me up, Cheers.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    They are hard to find. MrG gave me one and max at the steamers mentioned he might have a spare when I asked.
    MrGruffy and Jas like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

The normal one not extension one ?? If its the normal one allmost positive I have 2 ill check and get back to you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    They are hard to find. MrG gave me one and max at the steamers mentioned he might have a spare when I asked.
    Thanks Criss i'll look into and ask the steamers. My spring popped out of the bottom cap coz i was trying to stretch it so it would make contact with my twins in 18490 mode. Managed to get the spring back in which took me half an hour lol! but i scratched the crap out of the cap with a mini screwdriver trying to put it back in. Its in now and works but not in 18490 twins mode. Plus coz of my severe OCD i hate looking at the scratches i made with the screwdriver LOL!
    If i can overcome that, then all i might need is just a new good spring.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave View Post
    The normal one not extension one ?? If its the normal one allmost positive I have 2 ill check and get back to you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Hi mate, yes just the normal one, I have a mini, And the spring is cactus and won't make connection in 18490 mode with my twins.

AVF Regular
    LOL

I make my buying decisions on how they line up in my tray and have to colour match my batteries with my tanks. I feel you. I couldn't look at a lot of scratches either.
    Jas likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I know you can't see the scratches coz its screwed in but when i unscrew to change batts, i look at it for 10mins and start getting anxiety LOL!

AVF Regular
    Hey Jas, if the normal provari cap fits the mini, I have two. How about you put yours back together and we do a swap? Scratches don't bother me plus I have a tatroe on both of my provaris.
    Crisscross, 308hjute, Jas and 1 others like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs308hjute View Post
    Hey Jas, if the normal provari cap fits the mini, I have two. How about you put yours back together and we do a swap? Scratches don't bother me plus I have a tatroe on both of my provaris.
    Yepp its just the standard bottom cap Mrs308, Your a legend thank you! mines all put together and works fine, Ive got your addy so i'll send it your way either late this arvo or early friday, Gotta go hit the sack now....
    mrs308hjute likes this.

AVF Regular
    you're lucky u just want the normal one, they're usually more common since plenty of people get one with their unit and immediately use an extension type.

I have one spare you can grab too, though seems you have an abundance of offers already
    Jas likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast