[FS] Vamo V5 Starter Kit + iClear 30s w/ replacement coils & tank

Hey Vapers,

I've recently updated/upgraded my vaping inventory, and looking to sell stuff I don't need anymore. If you're interested in getting into vaping or know someone who is, this is a great way to start.

Here's the link to the photo: http://i.imgur.com/DlULTSj.jpg
    I tried many times to get a photo upload here but it wouldn't take the file size, even at <500kb :/

Items for sale:
    Vamo V5 - Chrome Black
    - I've been vaping for 6 weeks, I've used this for 5 of those. Very tiny cosmetic scratches on the body, more scratches on the base of course because that's how it stands up. I'd say quality is about 8.5-9/10. I still have the box so I'll ship it as I got it.
    Ultrafire 4000mAh 18650 Battery
    - More than enough for a Vamo V5 setup.
    AW IMR 18350 700mAh Battery
    - This was my preferred battery in the Vamo V5, because it was more compact.
    Soshine Rapid Charger
    - For both 18350 and 18650 batteries. The backlit LCD screen shows current voltage, mAh's, percentage charged and time elapsed charging. Comes with a USB cable and you can charge it in any powered USB port.
    Innokin iClear 30S
    - I loved the simplicity of this clearomizer, and the swivel mouth piece. I replaced the tank and the coil (2.1Ω) so its quality is as if it were brand new, even with it's original packaging; 9.9/10
    - Comes with 2 spare 2.1Ω coils and a replacement tank.
    - I've since discovered how to rebuild the iClear 30S coil's so keep an eye out in the distant future on this forum should you feel adventurous and want to build your own coils.

I'm selling the whole package at $130+pp. Let me know if you want more pictures or more details, I'm more than happy to help.

AVF Regular