Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: (FS) Kanger Aerotank Megas X2

Jas
    AVF Regular

(FS) Kanger Aerotank Megas X2

Since aspire have fixed there QC problems with the Nautilus coils (well from the couple of blister packs i have gone through recently anyway) I have gone back fully to my Nautlius tanks.

I bought a number of the kanger mega's for all my mods as i totally ditched the nautilus in pure frustration at the time.

So now these have no use to me as im back on the naut bandwagon, and hopefully staying there. (Hoping coil QC stays up to scratch)

Both Megas come in a complete set in there original box, with everything included as well as brand new kanger upgraded dual coils.

$50 posted for both complete kits.

IMG_0304.jpg
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Is it $50 for both? If so I'll take them

Jas
    AVF Regular
    yes dj $50 for both which includes postage.

Pm incoming mate...
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Bargain Jas .. But you already sold me one ... How many of these bloody things do you have ?
    That's 4 in the last couple of weeks if I'm not mistaken .. I think the rumours of a shipping container in the back yard might be true
    Jas likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    Bargain Jas .. But you already sold me one ... How many of these bloody things do you have ?
    That's 4 in the last couple of weeks if I'm not mistaken .. I think the rumours of a shipping container in the back yard might be true

LOL rem, yer i bought like 3 for myself for each of my 22mm mods and had one that i let go for a mate coz he liked the mini and thats the one i think you had

But im back on the naut bandwagon and loving it atm, Running suicide bunny juice through the "So called fixed QC coils" and it feels like im right back at home

I was just so angry at at how they were performing recently i went on a Vapeking bying spree on the Megas lol! But the naut is now wicking nicely with my 70/30 VG/PG mix which before was giving me dry hits after dry hits.

I prefer that these go to a kanger fan, as i am the original nautilus man!
    Last edited by Jas; 05-06-14 at 11:38 PM.

AVF Regular
    Mmm .. I've got a pack of new coils from VK .. I'll have to throw one in and see it there's a difference

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    Mmm .. I've got a pack of new coils from VK .. I'll have to throw one in and see it there's a difference
    Apperently the new coils have scratchie ID codes now, which they didnt before. (Thats only for the naut ones though) not the normal aspire BDC ones.

How you finding running high vg juice through the naut rem?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Payment received from dj. Thank you mate, Will get that posted out for you tomorrow and PM tracking number.

cheers.

AVF Regular
    I've got some 100 VG Gorilla juice in mine now and it fine .. The draw is slightly tighter which I guess you would expect, but no dry hits
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    You're kidding me. I take off to do a rebuild and I come back to this! Spewing I missed it! Don't suppose you have anymore up your sleeve?
    Jas likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast