Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WTB Sa droppers

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide (north east)
    Posts
    821

    WTB Sa droppers

    Looking for a igo m or a zenith or a slot styel air hole dropper , clone or OG is ok
    Thanks
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>




  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,002
    u can pick up a zenith clone from G Vapers for $38 + $10 postage, or their "updated version" for $50, ive got one on the way from reviews it sounds pretty good.

    Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    try a helio from vapercaper

    or fasttech i purchased one a week ago and it works awesome

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603
    Those helios only have air holes on one side

    Sent via Vape Signal

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    Those helios only have air holes on one side

    Sent via Vape Signal
    parallel dual coil my friend works very well

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603
    Just wait to get the zenath v2 feom the vapor caper next week I think

    Sent via Vape Signal

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    parallel dual coil my friend works very well
    is it worth it? I want the gold one because its the only 23mm one I can find to fit my bass king 2 but I wasnt sure about the one sided air holes.... plus I've never done a parallel are they hard?

    Sent via Vape Signal

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnaz View Post
    is it worth it? I want the gold one because its the only 23mm one I can find to fit my bass king 2 but I wasnt sure about the one sided air holes.... plus I've never done a parallel are they hard?

    Sent via Vape Signal
    nah same thing as doing a normal one... but instead of putting them opposite sides there on the same side, i like to put my drill bit through both coils set them perfectly and then run one peice of cotton straight through both ... the helio does have 2 holes on one side so its made for it...and yes its good..would i say better not really.... worse?? not at all same same

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Vape Cave, Adelaide
    Posts
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    nah same thing as doing a normal one... but instead of putting them opposite sides there on the same side, i like to put my drill bit through both coils set them perfectly and then run one peice of cotton straight through both ... the helio does have 2 holes on one side so its made for it...and yes its good..would i say better not really.... worse?? not at all same same
    Now you're speaking my language (ima wog) same same but different you no!

    Sent via Vape Signal
    the vaporizer likes this.

    Quick Robin to the VapeCave

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Looking for a igo m or a zenith or a slot styel air hole dropper , clone or OG is ok
    Thanks
    if you really want something really good check out a shop called vapeople.com.au or it might just be .com


    they have a good deal on a ehpro clone of the atomic which is bad ass!!!! once again i bought the fasttech version and its pretty dam good!!!!! best dripper ive used (so far)

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:36 PM.