Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [WTS - MELB]Hana Modz v3 DNA30 + Sony VTC5

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    S.E Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134

    [WTS - MELB]Hana Modz v3 DNA30 + Sony VTC5 *PRICE DROP*

    Hi Guys,

    I know I know, who the hell sells a Hana after only having it for a week. Well the answer is, THIS GUY!

    This is in mint condition. It has no issues. It hasn't had issues firing and the 510 connection is straight as an arrow.

    This will come with a Sony VTC5 installed in the device, so that you can get vaping straight away.

    I am asking $270 for this combination. Both items were bought from TVS, so the gear is GENUINE!

    Colour of the device is Gunmetal Grey.

    Pickup is preferred, but of course will post.





    Last edited by prpnnightmare; 10-06-14 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Price Dropped!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Doonside NSW
    Posts
    177
    OH MAN I want this but funds are low...(hence why I was trying to sell my watches) wanna trade for a watch? lol
    steve.c and remi1au like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    S.E Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianmoose_ View Post
    OH MAN I want this but funds are low...(hence why I was trying to sell my watches) wanna trade for a watch? lol
    Unfortunately mate, so are mine Off work at the moment with both ears infected thanks to this rotten flu, hence the sale of some gear..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Doonside NSW
    Posts
    177
    If my other stuff sell soon before you find a buyer (I doubt this will last)...I will take it off you

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    S.E Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianmoose_ View Post
    If my other stuff sell soon before you find a buyer (I doubt this will last)...I will take it off you
    Be sure to hit me up as soon as anything changes mate!

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nanango
    Posts
    648
    Sad to hear you're having a hard time of it prp. Is there other gear that you could sell off rather than your new Hana? A cash injection may be less painful if there are a few smaller things that you won't miss gone from your collection. I'm not in a position to help out with the dollars either unfortunately but I'd hate to see you sacrifice your Hana so soon after acquiring it. GLWS mate. I hope things improve for you very soon.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    S.E Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemolitia View Post
    Sad to hear you're having a hard time of it prp. Is there other gear that you could sell off rather than your new Hana? A cash injection may be less painful if there are a few smaller things that you won't miss gone from your collection. I'm not in a position to help out with the dollars either unfortunately but I'd hate to see you sacrifice your Hana so soon after acquiring it. GLWS mate. I hope things improve for you very soon.
    Thanks for the support mate, means a lot. I got rid of quite a bit of my gear already, so this is what's left to go. I have other devices I'm fine with keeping and vaping on and letting this one go. It's certainly a bloody nice device, but I can make do with what I have for the moment.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    S.E Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    I have dropped the price to be more in line with other second hand sales.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Doonside NSW
    Posts
    177
    Can you hold till friday! I will have the funds on Friday

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    S.E Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    Sure can mate
    Gresh11 likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:41 AM.