Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: wtb provari 2.5

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    246

    wtb provari 2.5

    hi guys im wanting one of these. maybe someone would sell one here? post pics of what you have....accesories is a bonus not after a mini
    Last edited by harry; 13-06-14 at 12:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    17


    Will you be interested in this? currently has a provari Jwrap on it
    Comes with blue LED

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,721
    I have a Mini 2.5 in silver (18350) with hippo V1 (adjustable flat top cap) and twins (telescopic extender for 18500 and 18650 mode) plus I'll throw in a free ZAP (provari genesis atomiser) with pre-made wicks.

    If interested I'll throw up a pic.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    I have a Mini 2.5 in silver (18350) with hippo V1 (adjustable flat top cap) and twins (telescopic extender for 18500 and 18650 mode) plus I'll throw in a free ZAP (provari genesis atomiser) with pre-made wicks.

    If interested I'll throw up a pic.
    Juzm I am interested in a provari mini.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Juzm I am interested in a provari mini.
    Only interested in it as a package with what I listed above as I have no use for the rest of the accessories. Sorry for the crap pics but I'm half asleep. In mint condition, never been dropped. first at $220 posted takes it.






  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    707
    Bargain Juzz, and by the way Crisscross, that is a mini (18350)
    Juzm likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Very pretty and a great price but I don't need all the accessories. Thanks for showing to to me though and if you decide to split let me know. Cheers
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Backsplash View Post
    Bargain Juzz, and by the way Crisscross, that is a mini (18350)
    Yes I know that's why I posted.
    Larry Backsplash likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Very pretty and a great price but I don't need all the accessories. Thanks for showing to to me though and if you decide to split let me know. Cheers
    Buy the lot and sell the accessories for $100 and you have yourself a bargain $120 mini, I won't tell anyone.
    Larry Backsplash likes this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Buy the lot and sell the accessories for $100 and you have yourself a bargain $120 mini, I won't tell anyone.
    I did that with the last one LOL
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:01 PM.