Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: {FS} Massive Kanger Starter Kit plus extras

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Massive Kanger Starter Kit plus extras

Clearing out some more stuff i dont use anymore.

So up for sale is full complete kanger starter kit, with alot of extras. Great for beginners and experienced vapers who want something easy to travel with.

All items are 10/10 condition.

2X kanger Ipow VV 650mah batteries 3.0V-5.0V with LCD screen showing your voltage and battery level indicator.
    (rotation knob on the bottom which changes your voltage in .1 increments, and displays it on the LCD screen. Everytime you press the fire button the LCD screen at the bottom shows your voltage and battery level remaining
    )

3X evod 2 glass dual coil glasso's 1.7ml with supplied drip tips, However you can use any 510 drip tip of your choose

Couple 5 packs of 2.0ohm new kanger upgrade dual coils

USB ego fast charger

Ego carrying case.

All this for $60 express posted.

IMG_0314.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 20-06-14 at 10:39 PM.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Massive nightshift bump for a massive kit.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Not for me Jas, but sounds like a bargain !
    Where do you find the room for all this stuff ?
    GLWS

Edit. Great starter kit for someone I reckon.
    Edit2. Just saw that's what you called the thread .. Der.
    Last edited by remi1au; 19-06-14 at 01:21 AM.
    Jas likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    Not for me Jas, but sounds like a bargain !
    Where do you find the room for all this stuff ?
    GLWS

Edit. Great starter kit for someone I reckon.
    Edit2. Just saw that's what you called the thread .. Der.
    hahha! mate 2.5 years vaping, you should see my draw. From when i started too now. I gotta some how clear my massive vaping draw/tackle box.
    Its just to much, Thought it would be better to take a day or too and sift through all my stuff and be able to set up some kits for anyone wanting to give vaping a go at a reasonable price.
    Last edited by Jas; 19-06-14 at 02:04 AM.
    JWH and remi1au like this.

AVF Regular
    Great idea .. Good kit .. Better than those poxy non vv ego with a stardust for $49 .. $59 .. $69 .. Whatever that you see with a lot of the vendors .. Having said that, that's what I started on .. Don't know how I made it
    Sorry well off topic .. Free bump
    Jas likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    hahha! mate 2.5 years vaping, you should see my draw. From when i started too now. I gotta some how clear my massive vaping draw/tackle box.
    Its just to much, Thought it would be better to take a day or too and sift through all my stuff and be able to set up some kits for anyone wanting to give gaping a go at a reasonable price.
    Sounds abit painfull Count me out

free bump
    Jas likes this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Bumping this massive kanger kit up for friday.

AVF Regular
    Hey Jas in all honesty what are these like? I have a mate that might give vaping a go so if he does he wants something not too expensive. He basically wants something to give him the throat hit like a stinkie. He has quit but just for nights when he's sinking a few bevvies he wants something he can take out for the night.
    Jas likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Hey Jas in all honesty what are these like? I have a mate that might give vaping a go so if he does he wants something not too expensive. He basically wants something to give him the throat hit like a stinkie. He has quit but just for nights when he's sinking a few bevvies he wants something he can take out for the night.
    All Honesty mate, These would be perfect for him. Its got everything he needs in the whole package. The Kanger batts last a good while and you get 2 of them. The LCD screen is great which shows what volatge he is at and how much battery is left by a battery level indicator.

The Evod 2 Glass holds 1.7-2.0ml of juice which sits on the batts very nicely. Very easy to just wack in your top pocket when going out, nice and small and pocket friendly. Drip dips fill nice The Evod 2 is so easy to maintain and easy to fill. Also including in the pack im throwing in 2 packs of kanger coils, which will last a long while. The usb fast charger supplied is brand new and charges the batteries very quick. What more can i say.... Its just a perfect kit for out and about, Fuss free vaping at its best. This whole kit would normally cost $100 plus, including the coils e.t.c
    Plus there are 3 evods in there so you can change flavours anytime.

Hope this helps clear things up in all honesty mate. But for 60 buks express posted, you jut cant go wrong. Not trying to sweeten things up but this is almost like a giveaway lol.
    Last edited by Jas; 20-06-14 at 10:53 PM.

Tis a good deal, Evods are what got me off the stinkies. Snap it up for your mate D13S3L. Can't go wrong
    Jas likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast