• 1 Post By oxey
  • 3 Post By oxey
  • 3 Post By JWH
  • 2 Post By soulvaper

Thread: shiny addiction sale dubbers

AVF Regular

shiny addiction sale dubbers

placed in wrong section
    Last edited by oxey; 19-06-14 at 05:04 PM.

AVF Regular
    Last edited by Gresh11; 19-06-14 at 05:11 PM. Reason: superfluous
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Hey oxey, I reckon if you go down this path you will need to use the general vendor section and follow vendor rules. I may be wrong but I am sure clarification will follow soon.

placed in wrong sectin
    Last edited by oxey; 19-06-14 at 05:04 PM.
    JWH likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Oxey ... if these are doublers you have mixed yourself for the purpose of making a buck ,then you will have to put on the vendors hat .
    If they are bought doublers and you have a set quantity of them for sale as second hand , then please clarify amounts .
    If you are using the vaping community to fund your hobby thru products for sale , then that's vending.
    No-one begrudges anyone passing on gear they dont use anymore, or want to sell to afford the next and greatest ... but manufacturing and/or onselling with no end game in sight doesn't fit in the classies .

Edit ( I hit enter and Oxeys clarifiying post beat me by a minute )

.. obviously I wasnt the mod you checked with LOL !!!

Carry on
    ( but yeah the above still fits if its ongoing )
    Last edited by Fatman; 19-06-14 at 05:04 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Hi Oxey ... if these are doublers you have mixed yourself for the purpose of making a buck ,then you will have to put on the vendors hat .
    If they are bought doublers and you have a set quantity of them for sale as second hand , then please clarify amounts .
    If you are using the vaping community to fund your hobby thru products for sale , then that's vending.
    No-one begrudges anyone passing on gear they dont use anymore, or want to sell to afford the next and greatest ... but manufacturing and/or onselling with no end game in sight doesn't fit in the classies .
    no worries just dleate the post and i'll move it to apprate place

Super Moderator
    Ummm Oxey .. I was just saying if its a one off sale and you aren't starting a business making doublers its ok to put them here ... but if its something thats going to be ongoing and involves you making up doublers for people THEN its a vending thing
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Ummm Oxey .. I was just saying if its a one off sale and you aren't starting a business making doublers its ok to put them here ... but if its something thats going to be ongoing and involves you making up doublers for people THEN its a vending thing
    i moved it i dont know how menny i will sell i dont like parting with stuff took a lot of yelling from the wife to get me to part with that. but if i can get more shinies them maby i might sell a cupple more so it was easer to move it to the vender section.

as far as juce gose i went a little crazy i brought a lot and i do mean a lot. and because i like doing reviwes. i'll probly pass on what i review as i use it. and i like to do better prizers for the poker night so i be moving some stuff to fund that, so there will be bit's and pices as time gose on.

so it's all good i dont have a problem...
    JWH, Fawks and leec like this.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    i moved it i dont know how menny i will sell i dont like parting with stuff took a lot of yelling from the wife to get me to part with that. but if i can get more shinies them maby i might sell a cupple more so it was easer to move it to the vender section.

as far as juce gose i went a little crazy i brought a lot and i do mean a lot. and because i like doing reviwes. i'll probly pass on what i review as i use it. and i like to do better prizers for the poker night so i be moving some stuff to fund that, so there will be bit's and pices as time gose on.

so it's all good i dont have a problem...

Oxey, you my man have a big heart organising all these things for the vaping community, just thought I'd let you know man
    Gresh11, Browny and leec like this.

AVF Regular
    You should probably buy a keyboard before you get any more vape gear mate
    captdel and JimJamzzz like this.