[WTB][PERTH] 18650 batteries

In need of some high drain high amp batteries, needed for mechanical mod, sony vct4 or vct5 would be ideal but anything considered with 10-15amp or greater. Need these by tuesday 24th june.
    Contact me with description and price..

Thank you.

AVF Regular
    Battery world list a bunch of 18650s but no specs .. And expect to pay an arm and a leg
    Search Results | Battery World

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    supersports600 | eBay

mine arrived in 4 days.. but weekend is near.. so you might not get them in time.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nukem View Post
    supersports600 | eBay

mine arrived in 4 days.. but weekend is near.. so you might not get them in time.
    Nup .. Won't get from Sydney to Perth by Tuesday by road unfortunately .. Even if you order right now IMHO.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    I think it was about ten days for delivery of Supersports batteries to Perth.

I ordered some tonight and the expected delivery is Jun. 26 and Friday, Jun. 27 (from my order)

Cheers
    Midlife

I originally got some from the vape shop in sydney, But the Australian Post has lost it, Waited now over 2 weeks for them to get here, Hence the reason why im trying to chase some down now... I should have gone to the ebay guy from the start I think. I have been checking out battery world and different 18650 batteries there are not that great, there is a couple with high amp 10amp and 18amp and the others are just relabled ncr18650b and ncr18650a, relabled to xtar/master and has protection. I will keep looking