Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By nox_84
  • 1 Post By nox_84
  • 1 Post By nox_84
  • 1 Post By nox_84

Thread: {FS} Kir Fanis Varadero carto tanks with extras.

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Kir Fanis Varadero carto tanks with extras.

Clearing out some of my Beloved Kir-fanis Carto tanks. These are specially made for the provari but look great on any mod.

2X Varadero catro tanks, with Kir-fanis logo and engravings, serial number for carto tank one is #0682 Serial number for carto tank two is #0634

2X spare clear, brand new Varadero tank tubes

Huge bag of extra Varadero Orings.

Note: one of the installed tubes has a couple of slight cracks but not broken, Other installed tank is is brilliant condition. Both SS end caps are in brilliant condition also, Looked after very, very well.

$90 express posted for the lot, PP fees included.

IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0317.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 20-06-14 at 06:51 PM.
    Crisscross, Fatman, Big Ev and 1 others like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    More photos added showing Kir-Fanis logo and vardero engraving. Also some side photos of both tanks serial numbers.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Hey Jas - I'm interested in these, have you noticed any probs with certain juices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nox_84 View Post
    Hey Jas - I'm interested in these, have you noticed any probs with certain juices?

Hi mate, the only juice that i would say would really give you a problem is high cinnamon type juices. The tanks themsleves have served me very well with custards, citrus e.t.c without any problem. Its just the really high cinnamon bakery style liquids which could break it down over time. Every other juice has stood up. The Kir-fanis tanks are stronger than your
    "average plastic tanks" that are commonly used in most carto tanks. They use a different type which makes them less prone to tank crackers.

They have been my baby's for a long time and i hate to see them go but im thinning out my vaping gear atm and want to really start to simplify.
    They have a special place in my heart these tanks and have been looked after and cradled like my 2 year old daughter lol. Using a standard or LR boge carto works flawlessly, and looks amazing. (Specially on the proavri)
    Last edited by Jas; 20-06-14 at 09:46 PM.

AVF Regular
    With a sales pitch like that I'm sold!

Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    lol mate, Pm incoming. But serious they have been looked after very well, and will always mean something from when i started vaping.

AVF Regular
    I trust you Jas - I've read about how careful you are with your things!

Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent

Jas
    AVF Regular
    And Payment received promptly. Thank you Nox, Will get them all cleaned up and packed all nicely for you to be posted tomorrow express, Will Pm you tracking number.

AVF Regular
    All received Jas - safe and sound. Just need to get myself some shorter cartos and I'll be stoked... They are beautiful aren't they!

Jas likes this.