Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: [FS] [Wa] Genuine Aspire Nautilus BNB.

AVF Regular

[FS] [Wa] Genuine Aspire Nautilus BNB.

Genuine Aspire Nautilus brand new in box from VK with unscratched authenticity code.
    $25 + postage of your choice $8 for parcel post $10.50 for express.
    I will cover PP fees.

mrs308hjute and Jas like this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    Anyone ? .. Bump

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    "Point (2) updated 23 May 2014

2) There is to be no selling of NEW items within the classified section. Only vendors may offer new items for sale and they may not do so within the classified forums, only through vendor forums and subforums.

So taking from this change ... ALL items in the classifieds are to be sold as USED/PRE-OWNED items and priced accordingly ... there is to be NO trading of NEW items by Vendors or Members
    Vendors should advertise any items they have for sale in the Vendor General section , their website , or their AVF subsection if they have one . "

So in short all items for sale are pre-owned by community members ... and Vendors or people who post in the Vendor General section drumming up business are not to utilise the classifieds for sales, pre-orders, etc .

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    This item would be now classed as PRE-OWNED as the plastic wrap has been removed...I think you are nit picking DG
    Jas, Nakor, Gresh11 and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I think spirit of the rule, is to prevent people bringing gear in for the sole purpose of resale, and is meant to be applied as such.

Mods can correct if i'm wrong.

AVF Regular
    Bugger, sorry guys didn't know .. I'll tip some juice in it then it will be used .. Is that ok ?

Super Moderator
    Man - I think people need to get a grip. Call it preowned but unused, price it under cost, and you're all good. The point of the rule is to stop people from using the classies to circumvent becoming a vendor, not to tie every members' hands if they wish to sell on the odd item that ended up being unwanted or unsuitable.

And this is not aimed at you remi
    Last edited by giruvian; 22-06-14 at 04:42 PM. Reason: clarification
    308hjute, mrs308hjute, Jas and 6 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Rem dont worry about this troll, The bloke needs a life! you have done nothing wrong mate! DG i think its time for you to go hit the bricks again champ. I knew it wouldnt be long before you start your rubbish here again on AVF after your long holiday.

seriously get a life! back to your old trolling tricks ah... getting so old now mate, like really old...
    DEATHGUYJ, Stewey and remi1au like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Shiiieeeet......30posted express and it's mine?
    Toddosh likes this.

good price.. glws
    remi1au likes this.

hana v3-expromizer
    kfl+

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast