Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: {FS} eBaron Dripper Pre-made ceramics and coils LR 20x5 packs

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} eBaron Dripper Pre-made ceramics and coils LR 20x5 packs

As most of you must know now that I have sold all my ebaron drippers, So i am left with quite a few pre-made ceramics and coils LR 1.8-1.9ohm. They are made using NR-R wire giving it a perfect resistance reading. They are very easy to fit into the ebaron drippers, killer 705's, sofia's e.t.c These were bought a while ago from house of mods in the UK and now they serve me no purpose as i dont own anything to put them in. One 5 pack of coils goes for $22 AUD, So i am willing to offer 20x5 packs (100 all up) for $150

this is almost cheaper than a 5 pack of kanger coils!, So i am loosing alot on this but thats the way things go as you move on in your vaping journey.

Anyone who loves leo's ceramics and coils in there drippers, killer's, sofia's e.t.c will have alot of stock off them for a very long time at a unbeatable price!

$150 for the whole lot plus 10$ for express post. There are exactly 20X5 packs in the picture.

IMG_0332.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 22-06-14 at 09:22 PM.
    Big Ev likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Do you want to split them into a couple of lots Jas? I'll take 1/2 of them, 10 packs.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'll take the other half if you're willing to split them.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Ohh sorry missed this, yepp sounds good. Mr ute are you all good with a 10/10 split with Wayne?

$80 each including normal postage?

Edit: forgot i'll throw the other 10 in your already 5 in your post tomorrow 308?
    mrs308hjute likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    All good with me Jas.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Ok sweet, just sent wayne a Pm and awaiting reply.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    payment received Wayne, cheers mate. Get those 10X 5 packs out to you tomorrow and Pm tracking number.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    wayne i need your shipping address mate, didnt come up in the transaction. could you please Pm me bud

cheers.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    payment received from the ute's, all good will add it to your post run tomorrow.
    mrs308hjute likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast