Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: FS ACT REO Grand and Cyclone Setup

AVF Regular

FS ACT REO Grand and Cyclone Setup

Hey Guys,

Selling a black Reo with purple door as well a a cyclone bottom feed RBA with a bored out 1.5mm airhole and a kick V1 (authentic)

Has copper tape in the side wall for kick connection. Also has the upgraded sub ohm kit. Will include some sanyo 18500 batteries so it's good to go

asking price 190 including postage o.n.o.

(note the black delrin piece at the top does not sit properly due to thread stripping on the screw, however with a battery in, it sits properly. Does not effect performance in anyway)

so what's included: Reo Grand, Kick (authentic), Cyclone BF version, Sub ohm upgrade kit, (already installed) and batteries

Cheers

MMM
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 24-06-14 at 03:24 PM. Reason: price drop

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 23-06-14 at 02:41 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Damnit if I didn't just buy a billet box yesterday, I'd be all over this. My reo grand is what I use 99% of the time these days.

GLWS. People, buy this!!
    inertiacreeping likes this.

AVF Regular
    lol i was a little late sorry Domo

On the rare chance that it doesn't sell, let me know!

AVF Regular
    will do Domo

AVF Regular
    evening bump

AVF Regular
    interested in the cyclone on the off chance if you split it.

AVF Regular
    hey dicko i have the ERA for sale as well. Similar to the cyclone bar the cap design

Fs (act) era bf

AVF Regular
    Thanks anyway mate, I like the cyclone & wouldn't mind another.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast