Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: [FS][SYD] iTaste 134 - 2 weeks old

Sydney - just because lheamfrg wanted to know

Cool [FS][SYD] iTaste 134 - 2 weeks old

You all know what it is. Can't say much more. 2 weeks old - babied I take it with me in the car, into the office then back home again. Still have full retail pack, case, unused iclear 30 clearomizer that came with it. Absolutely like new condition.

I'm unexpectedly starting a new job next week and will be on the road a lot - been a really nice, smooth, easy, solid vape sitting in my cushy office job or for commuting but not gonna work with me being out and about and on my feet for 8 hours a day - need something smaller.

For the ladies - it would double as not only a personal vape device - but a personal protection device lol..

Full size - not mini
    Stainless/Chrome colour (not black version)

Paid $155 + shipping

Sell $120.

Again - absolutely mint condition - at that price it's like I rented the thing for 2 weeks for $35 - my loss is your gain.

Hit me up if interested. Can meet/pickup in western sydney area or can post at your expense. If you have a different price in mind I'm negotiable but would rather keep it than give it away.

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SixT4; 27-06-14 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Added photos of actual device

Super Moderator
    OK Thread rewound ... any further abuse from OP OR other members will result in a holiday

SixT4 as pointed out before the delete the price is high for a second hand mod that can be sourced for much cheaper ( albiet probably not locally )
    Here at AVF we like to encourage fair pricing , others should not be expected to pay for an original owners willingness to pay "over the odds for something " thats something you do at your own risk .
    However there are far more polite ways of communicating this , as there are far more polite ways to reply

I shall leave the ad standing however .

It IS considered good form to pop into the introductions thread first rather than join a community just to flog something .... regardless some members need to work on their peoples skills as do you .... nice first impression

FM
    Last edited by Fatman; 27-06-14 at 08:10 PM.
    JWH, 308hjute, bikam0wz and 3 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    OK Thread rewound ... any further abuse from OP OR other members will result in a holiday

SixT4 as pointed out before the delete the price is high for a second hand mod that can be sourced for much cheaper ( albiet probably not locally )
    Here at AVF we like to encourage fair pricing , others should not be expected to pay for an original owners willingness to pay "over the odds for something " thats something you do at your own risk .
    However there are far more polite ways of communicating this , as there are far more polite ways to reply

I shall leave the ad standing however .

It IS considered good form to pop into the introductions thread first rather than join a community just to flog something .... regardless some members need to work on their peoples skills as do you .... nice first impression

FM

Thanks

And with all due respect the above is the first impression

What ensued after was purely retaliation and wasn't me coming out guns blazing for the sake of it.

If it is a requirement to post an intro before posting something for sale then make it a requirement.

Super Moderator
    The attitude isnt helping ....... if it was a requirement I would have SAID it was a requirement ... you will notice I used the term "its good form " ... that's friendly guidance.

The community in the main ,is a good one ... protective of its own as you have seen, there have been many instances of people just using the community for their own ends , it always goes down better when a poster has some history before selling stuff .
    These are not rules , just common sense .
    Poor form does not have to be met with poor form is the message I hope everyone can take from the experience ...

Back to the sale
    Stomp and 308hjute like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Attitude?

You mean like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    .... nice first impression
    FM
    I haven't shown one single speckle of attitude to absolutely any person who hadn't instigated it first on this thread - including yourself, mod or not. Anyone who read the very first post (above) and then the very next one (deleted) couldn't say that that was the case at all.

I've had sensible forum members PM'ing me about the device - repeat, SENSIBLE - and no attitude shown there either from either side.

So it keeps coming down to this intro thing, it seems as though it pretty much is a requirement or everyone in this place will dump on you.

So maybe it might be a good idea to update your rule thread and MAKE it a formal requirement. That way the next newcomer that comes along that has also been converted to this wonderful thing called vaping, but doesn't necessarily want to spend 24 hours a day sitting on an internet forum chatting about it, but wants to sell something they think your community might be interested, know to write an intro saying so before they get jumped on by every keyboard warrior and their friends with glocks.

What a joke

AVF Regular
    FM as the saying goes mate, Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat u with experience....

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    oh dear, dude, seriously you seem to be looking for things that are just not there. I think FM was pretty fair in his summary having watched this thread (on all sides).

just my independent view.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SixT4 View Post
    Attitude?

You mean like this?

I haven't shown one single speckle of attitude to absolutely any person who hadn't instigated it first on this thread - including yourself, mod or not. Anyone who read the very first post (above) and then the very next one (deleted) couldn't say that that was the case at all.

I've had sensible forum members PM'ing me about the device - repeat, SENSIBLE - and no attitude shown there either from either side.

So it keeps coming down to this intro thing, it seems as though it pretty much is a requirement or everyone in this place will dump on you.

So maybe it might be a good idea to update your rule thread and MAKE it a formal requirement. That way the next newcomer that comes along that has also been converted to this wonderful thing called vaping, but doesn't necessarily want to spend 24 hours a day sitting on an internet forum chatting about it, but wants to sell something they think your community might be interested, know to write an intro saying so before they get jumped on by every keyboard warrior and their friends with glocks.

What a joke
    Who were they?

PMs in for sale threads are against the rules too.
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    horse semen

said the vaporizer as he gently strokes his beard while staring bluntly into the distance

Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    Who were they?

PMs in for sale threads are against the rules too.
    They made themselves known in the thread that they had PM'd me and also posted in the thread what their offer was.

They also apologised on behalf of the other idiots running their mouths over nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast