Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [Giveaway] [Melb] itaste MVP v2, Firebrand Kryptonite Carto-tank. [PICKUP]

[Giveaway] [Melb] itaste MVP v2, Firebrand Kryptonite Carto-tank. [PICKUP]

I no longer need my vape gear. However I recently ordered some new stuff...

Rather than sell this gear, I have decided to give it away.

The catch? I want it to go to somebody who would benefit from it. If you, or somebody you know are yet to break away from cigarettes, this is for you. Somebody who could be saved from a potentially miserable outcome at the hands of tobacco, this is for you. In other words, this is not for those already into vaping and the whole scene etc.

All this gear is around 2 weeks old and the included iclear 30, Kryptonite tank and drip tip have been thoroughly cleaned. The Kryptonite carto-tank from Firebrand is American made and is a real piece of work and truly the best tank I've tried. It will last somebody a good long while. I have 2 sealed Firebrand cartomizers for it also. The iclear 30 tank, being plastic, has been stained by the peach fuzz juice I had in there for around a week, but seems to be fine.

I live in S.E. Melbourne, in the Berwick/Narre Warren area and would prefer a pickup, however if there isn't enough local interest I will consider shipping at your expense.

Post your interest in this thread (not PM) and if we're on the same page, I'll get back to you via PM. This is not a promotional offer and I'm not associated with any of the included brands. I just want to pass on the favour that this community offered me when I needed it.

If this goes against forum rules in some way, I'm sorry and please delete thread.

Kryptonite tank: Kryptonite Tanks - 100% USA Made Pyrex Glass Tanks
    itaste MVP v2: iTaste MVP Variable Device - Firebrand - Premium Electronic Cigarettes, Liquitine E-Liquid & Electronic Cigarette Accessories

Fatman, Gresh11, lulu68 and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    My mate would defiantly benefit from this being still on a egot clone lol......in melb but abit too far.... Would you post?

AVF Regular
    Hold on he lives in Chelsea not too bad

Got a mate looking to quit got plenty of atty floating around but i'm sure he'd appreciate the mvp was going to pass on an old stingray with a sticky button but this would probably be a smoother transition happy to pick up.

^ See if you can work things out with harry first though :P

AVF Regular
    Gday got a work college who recently had a heart attack and is desperate to give up the ciggies
    this could be the ticket to get him to stop i was going to buy him an ego set up
    but this would be even better and pick up is fine i am in officer
    AshleighVapes likes this.

Work mate wants my ego set-ups to try get of the stinkies and improve his crappy health...

but I honestly think SUCKITIN has the most worthy candidate for this seriously generous offer. Can I give him a +1 on the list?
    SUCKITIN likes this.

AVF Regular
    id have to agree.....i dont think id accept unless suckitin said so

AVF Regular
    +1 for suckitin. Just my 2.5cents
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

+1 suckitin

+1 for SUCKITIN My 2 Cents as well

Nic Free Since 12th May 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast