Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trade original Brushed Stainless Steel Nemi for Penelope V3

Trade original Brushed Stainless Steel Nemi for Penelope V3

I have two Nemis (Mini Nemesis) and are looking to trade one for a penelope V3 or if any good offer comes for a purchase I'd like to hear them!
    Been used for a month give or take. Original pouch available but the logo on it has worn off.
    Thanks

Probably 100% legit but seller was on here a month or so a go advertising his store that was mainly full of Nemi clones, not calling anyone out simply a buyer precede with caution.

Yes mate just because I sell a product which I clearly state is a clone that doesn't mean when I state something is an original piece I'm lying. That's not the right attitude! By the way I hope you've noticed my clones have no logos mate...how did you get along with the co-op? And remember play nice be nice to people it makes the world a better place. Peace

*Yawn* I think I worded it fairly nicely you've been here twice once to advertise Nemi clone's than you've gone MIA and come back a month later advertising two real nemi's claiming the original pouch has had its "logo worn off" interesting seeing as one of the only obvious difference between the clones and original was the logo on the pouch. I'm not calling you a liar simply saying buyer beware considering the circumstances which seems entirely reasonable to me. Anyway bed time for me.

GLWS

No there is no logo on the actual device (clone) This is my original piece which I have no use for. Anyway I guess I can give you credit for looking out for the community but assuming someone is a crook in my opinion isn't the best way to be. Anyway I'm really looking for a Penelope V3 so if there's anyone out there!?

Interested in selling not trading? If so how much for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sc_rufctr likes this.

Gear:-
    sigelei 100w, ZNA50, Istick, Provari 2.5 , VTR, EVIC, ZMAX V5, VAMO V3, MVP v1, k1000 mech epipe, Smok Magneto v2, Hana v3, dovpo E-mech, nemesis SS

I'm more interested in a trade at the moment. I'll hold out a little bit more. I haven't really thought about a price to be honest. What are you offering?

AVF Regular
    Trying not to come across as a smart ass, but why would someone trade a Penelope for a Nemi?

That's kinda like trading a Ferrari for a Datsun.

AVF Regular
    It really doesn't help ur reputation or credentials when u sell nemi clones as a vendor and try to trade a genuine nemi for something else. Ppl will have the doubt or suspicions whether wad u are selling is the real deal. Probably best way is to show a proof of purchase for the genuine nemis if u wanna make this easier for yourself.
    <---cop, Toddosh and EnzonE like this.

AVF Regular
    The serial number is clearly shown in the first photo. '0560'

If anyone doubts it's authenticity they can contact Atmomexani via their Facebook page and get it verified before hand.
    But looking at the photos there's nothing there that would suggest "Clone".

And you also get the original bag with the trade and "the logo on it has worn off" which is completely normal. (Same thing happened to mine)

I have yet to see any "Cloned" bags.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast