Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS [SYD] Another Clone Package Deal (Mate's gear)

AVF Regular

FS [SYD] Another Clone Package Deal (Mate's gear)

Evening!

A fellow convert mate of mine has decided to cull his investment of FT clones also so I am doing the good deed on his behalf of passing it on to AVF.
    I've inspected functionality and given it the Micdeez OCD special treatment of an ultrasonic bath and wipe over.

What you get:

x1 Hades Style black chrome 26650 - Flawless. All pins still look new. 9.5/10
    x1 MNKE IMR 26650 3500mAh. Best performing 26650 battery.
    x1 Patriot Style black chrome RDA. He's drilled the hole to ~2mm but left a small scratch above air hole, otherwise looks good. 7.5/10.
    x1 Hcigar Omega Style RDA. Looks like in excellent condition; no scratches. 9/10
    x2 FT Variable Wattage Kick 5-12 watts. Suitable only for a 350/500/650 mod though.
    x3 Various drip tips as per pics.

He wants $50 + shipping of your choice. I think its a fair deal given the contents and condition.

Cheers all!
    Micdeez

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Nice.. Are the attys 22mm?
    Last edited by Dave23; 01-07-14 at 08:47 PM.

AVF Regular
    The Omega is 22mm and Patriot is 20mm. Patriot needs to be set up as dual coil due to my mate drilling 2 holes, but the Omega can be single or dual-coiled as it has AFC.

The Patriot, albeit a smaller diameter, looks pretty neat on the Hades, which is of course the same matching finish.

I should've included that, sorry mate!

Im keen!! now to figure out how to buy? lol
    never done this paypal thing but im pretty sure your not far from me Mcdeez?

AVF Regular
    Hey Jonnii! Mate, I live in Bellevue Hill and if I recall you live in Alexandria or near?

Not sure if Dave is keen to pick it up as no dibs, but its yours if you call it?

yeah im still keen to grab it. even tho i just realized i don't have a battery charger for the 26650. but still the RDAs are better than my igo-w i have. I live in Mascot so could pay cash upfront if he can wait till the weekend? or ill try figure the whole paypal thing out if you prefer (cant be that hard)

AVF Regular
    What charger do you have? I use a Nitecore i4, and it definitely works, you just can't slot in another battery next to it.

I'm happy to wait until the weekend mate. What day are you thinking of?

sorry for the late reply's mate im refreshing the page every 5 minutes? ummm when ever your free bro. ill have to bus there tho so pick a time and im there! i have the standard charger that came with my provari.. ill just buy a new one
    Last edited by Jonnii; 01-07-14 at 09:55 PM.

AVF Regular
    Sounds good. You know what, I am looking at passing by Saturday at the Steamies shop. Want to meet there? PM me your mobile details.

Sold to Jonnii

ohhh awesome i'm going there too! new battery's and a charger from steamers for me. Done Deal! thanks heaps Micdeezz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast