Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: (FT/FS) Provari V2 limited edition (Dragon)

AVF Regular

(FT/FS) Provari V2 limited edition (Dragon)

Hey

I am interested in what people would like (if anything) to swap for this provari. It was purchased in May 2014 from les gadgets at 950RM (approx $315) it comes as pictured, I would be keen on a black or silver provari or a mech mod + cash if an older item, if anyone has anything going. It has a couple of scratches but due to how new it is if anyone wanted to buy it I wouldnt sell it for less than $270 + paypal fees + shipping and of course including the warranty. So clearly I would prefer to trade, sell price is firm at $270.

IMG_1458.JPGIMG_1460.JPGIMG_1461.JPG
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, does it come with an 18650 extension. I have a black mini I just bought 2 weeks ago on the classifieds that I would swap with + cash. It also comes with 1 extension ring for the next sized battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aussies to Win 2015 World Cup

AVF Regular
    how bout a satin silver v2 mini with ss twins and brushed flush ring

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    NoJosh it didnt come with one, just as it is in the picture. How big is the mini in length, i quite like the standard size as is but if its not that much smaller i would consider it.

Deathguy - pics?

AVF Regular
    Attached Images Attached Images

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    thanks deathguy okay ill open my mouth and remove all doubt (the fool) and ask, what is ss twins? i actually meant could you take a pic of the set up you are offering. how old is the mini?
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ff

I put this pic up in the double privari ring thread. You can see the difference in the base sizes and how you can get the most option with the minis. The twins are a telescopic version of the two rings

Double sized Provari extension

Stomp and fifthflo like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    that's it with the twins and pro ring the bottom cap has a few scratches but the rest of it is pretty nice I got it from a member here less than a year ago
    Crisscross and fifthflo like this.

my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    oh cc where would i be without you!!! i think i can cope with a mini, id still like to see deathguys pics though of what his looks like

ETA: deathguy ill see what else pops up, im about to get on a plane for 6hrs so ill get back to you tomorrow if that is cool
    Crisscross and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    oh cc where would i be without you!!! i think i can cope with a mini, id still like to see deathguys pics though of what his looks like

ETA: deathguy ill see what else pops up, im about to get on a plane for 6hrs so ill get back to you tomorrow if that is cool

yeah no worries it also has a green led and I can chuck in a couple 10 amp 18650s too
    Crisscross and Stomp like this.

my etsy DEATHware

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast