AussieVapers approved Vendor

For Sale: OZVAPE.COM.AU

Dear Jato/Mods - Please move if appropriate, or resurrect the OzVape subforum and locate it there.

Hi Guys,

It's with much regret that I no longer have the time to run OzVape, between working full time in IT and as a freelance photographer with Getty Images it has become too much to handle, and I had to make the unfortunate decision that this was the sacrifice I had to make.

So it's on the market.

What are you buying?

You're buying the Domain, Customers, Stock, Phone, Marketing Products - it's a complete running business. The amounts of traffic are insane due to the SEO marketing campaign done (professionally) and this can be easily shown via google analytics, etc. IT RANKS FIRST PAGE ON GOOGLE FOR MOST COMMON E-CIG QUERIES.

Suppliers can be provided but there is definitely no shortage out there.

The potential is fantastic for a motivated buyer. Don't go looking for customers, they find you. You will never need to advertise, I had the problem of too many customers/inquiries to be quite honest.

The website is fully custom designed, and the designers details can be given to you - he is able to customise/update/add functionality ad-hoc, meaning you won't be paying a company massive $ to make simple modifications on your website. If you want a fresh look, a new template is easily applied to the existing website.

Full training will be provided to get things up and running, adding products, options, linking to PayPal, logo changes, etc if required.

I am currently balancing the books properly for the financials, but data such as web traffic, sales and products sold can easily be shown to a serious buyer.

The initial asking price is $25k neg ready to go, if you see the figures you will realize this is a great opportunity and save you months of work to get a business fully functional.

Website, all stock & shipping of stock is included

If you are interested, please contact:

ozvape@gmail.com

or send me a friend request here & send me a PM.

Please do not reply here.

I hope my baby goes to a good home.

PS: If anyone wants to see any of my NRL/A-League/Socceroos stuff with Getty, http://www.gettyimages.com.au/Search...ype=image&ep=2

The day job isn't so interesting. ..

ps: updated asking price. I've had some interest from my gumtree add and a re-evaluation of the yearly turnover.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydne...-au/1051053652
    Last edited by phirex; 07-07-14 at 05:04 PM. Reason: price hike :)
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html