Like Tree42Likes

Thread: PIF To those don't have

JWH
    AVF Regular

PIF To those don't have

Free to good home

Sometimes we forget why we started vaping
    To get off thy stinky s.
    If you genuinely know someone that maybe in a tighter financial situation than yourself
    Or in need for a little push to quit , or even a newbie - I am offering these 3 starter packs to get them started.
    Standard postage is covered, I just hope they help someone like they have helped me

Each pack contains

2xce4s
    2xego c/t batteries
    1x charger
    10 ml of juice
    1x drip tip for when they buy something that needs it
    2/3 have mini (OMG BETTER MAKE THIS LAST) batteries
    1/3 have an atomiser stand, compliments of my need to make things

All items come in a lovely Vapeking zip lock pouch and well wishes from my family and I

I hold full discretion on who will receive said items

From my brain to my ipad
    Last edited by JWH; 15-07-14 at 04:28 AM.
    Fatman, davee, Toddosh and 11 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Top bloke here! This is better than what got me off the stinkies so hopefully they'll give someone a nice shove in the right direction

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    man not one but 3 starter kits, you my friend are too kind!

AVF Regular
    I will take one off your hands for a work mate
    JWH likes this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    I will take one off your hands for a work mate
    Its JWH's call but Im not asking for one because my mates are too slack to join avf.

I think its the bare minimum to ask that any takers of free goods at least join avf to say thanks and give over their address. Without that I think its just being a total taker - vaping requires to a degree some online participation. People that dont join forums and just get their mates to pass on free stuff are getting it too easy.

Just my unsolicited 2c. Up to JWH.
    Robray, Gresh11, Polo89 and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    insight without the backstory is no insight at all

I use dripers on dna30's and mechs , a mate at work want to quit but I cant expect him to go from smokes to my grear in 1 step. he has tried my drippers ( funny as hell to watch in hindsight)
    so I thought is might be good for him, if not rest assused it will back up here in PIF again

Thanks
    Ian
    ps he don't not know he's getting it, gifts are like that, \
    JWH likes this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    I have a friend trying to quit smokes and would love this

AVF Regular
    insight without the backstory is no insight at all

I use dripers on dna30's and mechs , a mate at work want to quit but I cant expect him to go from smokes to my grear in 1 step. he has tried my drippers ( funny as hell to watch in hindsight)
    so I thought is might be good for him, if not rest assused it will back up here in PIF again

Thanks
    Ian
    ps he don't not know he's getting it, gifts are like that, \
    not sure what you were trying to say re insight.

never suggested you get your mate to use your gear and that your gear was suitable for converting. rather, a person who does not have an online presence is not going to succeed as a vaper unless he/she has other people break the law on their behalf by ordering and passing on nic.

im not calling the shots its not my gear, ill speak my mind though and share my experience and that is that people who are gifted kits usually dont succeed. Theyve no motivation to recoup any funds theyve spent, and more often than not just tell people they want to quit and have no intention of doing so whatsoever.

i could be wrong but I rarely am, ask any old head around here what gifting kits to people turns out like. those that seek to impose quitting on others are merely serving themselves and are usually seeking some kind of selfish satisfaction from controlling the other persons habit.

now bring on the daggers and hate posts. sorry JWH.
    Polo89 and D Jovanovic like this.

AVF Regular
    flo in my time here I never know you not to speak you mind, and would not have it any other way. If he take's to vaping and 10mls should be enogh for him to tell he will be pointed at this forum and some O/S vendors for juice, if not a good home will be found for that gear
    fifthflo likes this.

AVF Regular
    flo in my time here I never know you not to speak you mind, and would not have it any other way. If he take's to vaping and 10mls should be enogh for him to tell he will be pointed at this forum and some O/S vendors for juice, if not a good home will be found for that gear
    word. send him to aunty flos profile for some free samples when you succeed in getting him here. if he doesnt quit then we'll be seeing you pif the kit then wont we bro?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast