Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andyj

Thread: {FS} New Kanger 1300mah EMOW kit and more!

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} New Kanger 1300mah EMOW kit and more!

Found some more gear lying around that has had no use.

Brand new Kangertech EMOW 1300mah VV Kit. This is kangers newest "Setup" Featuring a matalic black colour finish, 1300mah VV battery and kangers newest pyrex BDC EMOW clearo

Kit comes with two 1300mah Kanger VV EMOW batts which have 510 spring loaded connectors, VV 3.7-4.8, Battery level indicator light. (brand new)

2x kanger EMOW BDC pyrex Clero's (2ml capacity) with included 510 ss drip tips (Drip tips can be replaced with any of your liking)

*Kanger's EMOW BDC clero comes with kangers newest airflow adjustment, 5 holes so you can set the airflow to your exact position. (Best airflow control kanger has brought out IMO)*

New kangertech white USB charger and wall adaptor.

Blister packet of five 1.5ohm new kanger upgrade dual coil heads and Manual. Condition of the hole kit is 10/10

Would like to sell the whole kit for $70 express posted, PP fees included.

IMG_0344.jpg IMG_0345.jpg IMG_0346.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 22-07-14 at 11:58 AM.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    I might be keen these for a friend to start vaping, I'll get in contact with them and let you know.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyj View Post
    I might be keen these for a friend to start vaping, I'll get in contact with them and let you know.
    No worries mate, let me know when you get in contact with him and hopefully it will still be up fro sale.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    No worries mate, let me know when you get in contact with him and hopefully it will still be up fro sale.
    Thanks mate, still overseas at the moment so it's a little hard to get in contact with her, if you get another offer go right ahead don't want you hanging on to it if you can get rid of it straight away.
    Jas likes this.

Sold. Please pm you details and will pay you immediately.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Payment received Golf, Thank you mate. Will get that posted tomorrow and Pm tracking number.

cheers