Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***] 308's Gar(b)age sale

AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***] 308's Gar(b)age sale

Got a few dust collectors for sale, not really garbage, just gear that doesn't get used and most likely won't be used again. Add $8 to the prices of each item / bundle for standard post. Apologies in advance for the shitty iPhone spec photos.

1. Vamo V4 (I think) and Fogger V2. Vamo is gone. Bloke at work bought it off me.

The Vamo has been dropped so the up button doesn't click anymore. Still works fine but doesn't have that tactile feel to it. Fogger is, erm, a Fogger. $35 plus postage.

2. Sigieli #8 plus unknown dripper. Sold.

Sigieli has marks and minor scratches on it. Would maybe brush out if you could be bothered. The dripper is dual coil but only has one air hole :unknown: Drip tip not included, will throw a delrin one on it. $20 plus postage.

3. Innokin Cool Fire II plus Igo-L dripper. This has gone off, err, been sold.

I bought the Cool Fire because I thought it was cool. It now sits in the cupboard. Drip tip is included with this one. $40 plus postage.

Last edited by Fatman; 31-07-14 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Closing thread

AVF Regular

Part II.

4. Smok E-Pipes

I have 3 of these. I bought them because I thought they were cool. They now sit in the cupboard.

Individual pipes $15 each plus postage. 1 Pipe sold. I'll throw in the clone mini did. For another extra fiver I'll throw in the thinner long drip tip in the bottom photo. Long thin drip tip sold. The other long drip tip in the second photo will be $20.

5. Withdrawn.

If you would like to haggle over any of the above, please do so in the thread. Open to negotiations. Will also reserve the right to decide who I do and do not sell to.

Cheers.
    Last edited by 308hjute; 27-07-14 at 02:43 PM.

I'll grab the vamo , fogger mate

Edit; didn't read the post properly. button on my existing vamo has the same problem, drives me nuts . I'll pass thanks
    Last edited by Flying Rhino; 27-07-14 at 10:10 AM.

AVF Regular
    I was thinking of buying a Cool Fire for the same reason you mentioned. Did you find it performed ok? All YouTube reviews say it is good but I'd rather hear from an unbiased owner. I could probably still bring myself to take it along with me to the school and see if I get the police called on me lol. It would look awesome sitting next to my camouflage MVP 2.0 - if I could ever see the damn thing. There is the lame joke this thread was crying out for ☺

AVF Regular
    Works perfectly for what it is. Variable wattage 18350 mod. I honestly just haven't used it since a couple of weeks after I bought it.

For an at home device it's actually pretty comfortable to use.

I would think taking it to a school would be a blast!

:groan: :coat:

AVF Regular
    Lol. You sold me with the second lamest joke of the thread. PM details please. Regular post is fine.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent mate.

AVF Regular
    Many thanks, will post out tomorrow.

Super Moderator
    ALL off topic posts removed from this FS thread ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Hey 308 il take one of your pipes if it comes with a long ss drip tip ?
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast