Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [FS] [MELBOURNE] Batteries, Cartomisers, Just GG, and more! [POSTAGE AVAILABLE]

Tao

Cool [FS] [MELBOURNE] Batteries, Cartomisers, Just GG, and more! [POSTAGE AVAILABLE]

Hey, I've got some new and old vaping equipment I no longer need. Happy to post australia wide for $10. Local pickup also available (eastern suburbs of melbourne).

JAC Vapour manual eGo batteries - These are both less than 2 months old
    LEFT 1300mah standard (96mm Manual Switch Vgo2 1300mah Batteries | JAC Vapour UK ECigs Shop) - $25
    RIGHT 900mah VV/Twist (105mm Manual Switch Variable Voltage Vgo2 900mah Batteries | JAC Vapour UK ECigs Shop) - $25

Bud Touch Pen Style Battery with bottom coil atomizer used for hemp oils. - $10
    (BUD Touch E-Pen - Ultimate Kit - Tasty Hemp Oil™)

Ultrafire 3.2V/3.7V 300/650mah Lithium Battery Charger - $10

GGTS and AVS - MISSING BUTTON SPRING, and CANNOT GUARANTEE that ALL parts are there, however those for the mod to work (o-rings etc.) are all included.
    Some of these parts are scratched/blemish but can easily be buffed and cleaned.
    The AVS tank sometimes has minor leaks however can be fixed by buying a replacement window.
    $70 For both the GGTS and AVS. SOLD to Gresh11!
    Production Number: 1026

Just GG in near perfect condition, rarely used. ONLY MISSING BUTTON SPRING. Includes spare o-rings. - $200 SOLD to pcan68!
    Production Number: 0138
    (THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: The GG Devices :: Just GG SS - Esmokeguru)

GG Ithaka rebuildable tank system with original centre post AND centre post upgrade with additional mouthpiece AND spare tank window. -$150
    Production Number: 4575
    (THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: The GG Devices :: Ithaka With New Update Inside - Esmokeguru)

Rebuild Wires for Ithaka or other rebuildable tank system - $15
    Various thicknesses / Mixture of Kanthal and Nichrome / Includes one spool of Non-Resistance. 10 Spools of wire in total.

Assortment of Li-Ion batteries - mostly never used. Prices are per battery, 2 available of each
    Efest 3.7V 2000mah IMR 18650 - $9 NOT PICTURED (Efest IMR 18650 V2 2000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable LiMn High Drain battery- button top-Efest battery for E-cigs - Perfect for Just GG / GGTS)
    Efest 3.7V 800mah High-Drain - $9 (Efest IMR 18350 800mAh 3.7V Rechargeable LiMn High Drain battery- Flat top-Efest battery for E-cigs - mine are not the flat top, normal battery style)
    AW IC With Built-In Protection 17500 1100mah 3.7V - $9 (AW IC 17500 Power Batteries)
    AW LiFePo 500mah 3.2V - $5 (Batteries-Chargers :: Batteries for Mods :: AW LiFePO4 500mAh 3.2V - Esmokeguru)
    AW IMR 16340 550mah 3.7V - $7 SOLD to llamabreath! (EcigModShop Australia - AW IMR16340 3.7v Battery (PAIR))
    LiFePo 14500 600mah 3.0V - $4 (COV LiFePo4 14500 3.0v 600mAh Rechargable Bat)
    Tenergy RCR123A 900mah 3.0V - $5 (Tenergy 3.0V 900mAh Li-Ion RCR123A Rechargeable Battery)
    18650 LiFePo 3.2V - $2 (Four available, long blue ones in my picture, they have 'buttons' soldered onto the end so they could contact when running the GGTS in dual battery)
    17340 3.2V LifePo4 - $3 ($2.95 123A / 17340 3.2V 350mAh Rechargeable LiFePO4 Battery at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping)
    15266 1000mah 3.0V - $3 (LC 15266 1000mAh 3.0V li ion Protected Battery-in Other Batteries from Electrical Equipment & Supplies on Aliexpress.com)
    Will sell the whole lot for $90.

Also available - a bag of 10+ mixed 808 black cartomizers - $5.

Happy vaping guys!

✴ Tao.
    Last edited by Tao; 29-07-14 at 02:25 PM.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Registering interest in ithaka

Does it have the upgrade part (resistance wire only) as well as the ceramic or is it just the ceramic (nr-r-nr build)?
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Interested in the just gg... What happened to the spring?
    Itchy Pits likes this.

Tao
    Quote Originally Posted by lmb View Post
    Registering interest in ithaka

Does it have the upgrade part (resistance wire only) as well as the ceramic or is it just the ceramic (nr-r-nr build)?
    As mentioned/pictured, it includes both. The ceramic nr-r-nr build is in the bag - the upgrade is installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wantonnoodles View Post
    Interested in the just gg... What happened to the spring?
    Dropped on the floor never to be seen again I believe they can be bought for under $5 or you can find a simple DIY option, i was just unscrewing/screwing the button as an on/off mechanism.

AVF Regular
    GGTS please. I like a challenge!
    lmb likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

I am interested in the AW IMR 16340's!!

They are from ecigmodshop yeah ? so they are real deal AW's ? How much use have they had ?
    Last edited by llamabreath; 28-07-14 at 07:17 PM.

Tao
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    GGTS please. I like a challenge!
    Haha sure, PM me with your details if you're really interested, I'd love to see it after someone brings it back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    I am interested in the AW IMR 16340's!!

They are from ecigmodshop yeah ? so they are real deal AW's ? How much use have they had ?
    They were actually from Welcome to Clouds Of Vapor and haven't had any use at all. They are real AW's.
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    registering my interest in justgg if wanton noodles passes on this please

lmb
    AVF Regular
    I'll take the ithaka thanks Tao
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pcan68 View Post
    registering my interest in justgg if wanton noodles passes on this please
    I'll withdraw my interest in the Just GG, Tao. All yours pcan68

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast