Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By fifthflo
  • 1 Post By fifthflo

Thread: {FS} Aspire CF VV+ Battery - 1000mAh- Black Carbon fiber X 2

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Aspire CF VV+ Battery - 1000mAh- Black Carbon fiber X 2

Clearing out some more new stuff which i dont use and hope it will be given too someone else who would like an easy on the go/work set-up e.t.c
    *sexiest black carbon fiber i have seen on a Vv twist batt!!!*

These are aspires brand new VV twist batteries in a black carbon fiber finish with a extended SS ring which was specially made for the nautlius mini.

some of the features of the battery which i got from aspires website are

*Stainless Steel Parts
    *Metal Button
    *Carbon Fiber Coated Tube.
    *Spring Connector (this is a floating center spring which attaches to anything you put on it, will fire everything due to the spring)
    *Revolutionary Rotary Knob Design
    *High Quality Cell and Control Circuit
    *Perfect Inner Structure Design
    *stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
    *510/Ego Thread
    *Battery level indicator, blue LED 4.2V-3.5V Orange LED less than 3.5V

Both batteries come brand new in an individual box with instruction manual, Will also include USB charger.
    (Have taken them out just to make sure they work and they do)

Looking for $60 express posted for both batteries, PP fees included.
    Here are some pics of the batteries and also a pic of how it looks with the nautlius mini which it was specially made for.

IMG_0361.jpg IMG_0362.jpg IMG_0364.jpg
    Last edited by Jas; 29-07-14 at 10:13 AM.
    MrGruffy likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    lol im selling mine on fb. they look hot eh.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Jas
    Would you consider $50 express?

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by launching_rs6 View Post
    Hey Jas
    Would you consider $50 express?
    Sorry mate its a pretty firm $60 express, with pp fees included so thats pretty much $58 after pp fees. They are brand new and i payed quite abit more more for them.
    They havnt even had a charge through them, but have been checked to see they work. Comes with a 30 day warranty too when you fill out the aspire card thing that comes with the instruction manual.
    Last edited by Jas; 28-07-14 at 11:40 PM.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    lol im selling mine on fb. they look hot eh.
    They are the best VV twist batt i have ever seen flo, Never seen carbon fiber as nice as this except on my billet box i just sold lol! Perfect pairing with the nautlius mini.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    They are the best VV twist batt i have ever seen flo, Never seen carbon fiber as nice as this except on my billet box i just sold lol! Perfect pairing with the nautlius mini.
    yeah totally i bought them for my bro cos i thought they looked a cut above the rest of vv but he decided he wanted a spinner in stainless to match his aerotank. i reckon all starter kits should be sold with aspire vv batts now its time the egos went the way of the dinasour.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    yeah totally i bought them for my bro cos i thought they looked a cut above the rest of vv but he decided he wanted a spinner in stainless to match his aerotank. i reckon all starter kits should be sold with aspire vv batts now its time the egos went the way of the dinasour.
    True that flo, like seriously looking at them right now and feeling the quility of the carbon fiber finish is amazing. And they come in red blue and grey carbon fiber too.

Best thing is the batt is thicker and shorter so its not like a walking stick, has some serious girth to it. There like $50 each at heathcabbin for this particular model lol!

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Morning bump, both carbon fiber batteries still for grabs. $60 express posed for both, Usb charger included.
    Last edited by Jas; 29-07-14 at 10:13 AM.

Super Moderator
    2) There is to be no selling of NEW items within the classified section. Only vendors may offer new items for sale and they may not do so within the classified forums, only through vendor forums and subforums.

[AVF] Rules; Read or risk infractions/bans [Updated 05/05/13]