• 6 Post By Jas
  • 2 Post By mrs308hjute
  • 2 Post By Jas
  • 2 Post By dan6a

Thread: {FS} Aspire CF VV+ Battery - 1000mAh- Black Carbon fiber X 2

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Aspire CF VV+ Battery - 1000mAh- Black Carbon fiber X 2

Clearing out some more stuff which i dont use and hope it will be given too someone else who would like an easy on the go/work set-up e.t.c
    *sexiest black carbon fiber i have seen on a Vv twist batt!!!*

These are aspires brand new VV twist batteries in a black carbon fiber finish with a extended SS ring which was specially made for the nautlius mini.

some of the features of the battery which i got from aspires website are

*Stainless Steel Parts
    *Metal Button
    *Carbon Fiber Coated Tube.
    *Spring Connector (this is a floating center spring which attaches to anything you put on it, will fire everything due to the spring)
    *Revolutionary Rotary Knob Design
    *High Quality Cell and Control Circuit
    *Perfect Inner Structure Design
    *stepless variation in 3.3V-4.8V output variable voltage.
    *510/Ego Thread
    *Battery level indicator, blue LED 4.2V-3.5V Orange LED less than 3.5V

Both batteries come in an individual box with instruction manual, Will also include USB charger.
    (Have taken them out just to make sure they work and they do)

Looking for $60 express posted for both batteries, PP fees included.
    Here are some pics of the batteries and also a pic of how it looks with the nautlius mini which it was specially made for.

IMG_0361.jpg IMG_0362.jpg IMG_0364.jpg

*Please note that these items have been used and fired on a aspire nautlius mini just to make sure they work So they are considered second hand coz i have fired them twice, besides that they have not even had one charge through them.*

Cheers.
    Last edited by Jas; 29-07-14 at 10:50 AM.
    fifthflo, mrs308hjute and Stewey like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent
    Last edited by dan6a; 29-07-14 at 11:11 AM.
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Payment received dan, Thank yo mate. will get that express posted for you shortly and Pm tracking number.

Just a note to the very select few who has nothing better to do and report stupid little posts about selling brand new items to mods and dibidobbing like a baby. I did state in my original thread that these items have been opened and fired to check to see if they work and they do, so this means that they are second hand. So to the select nu-vaper idiots get a bloddy life! you know who you are.
    Seriously you have no life, its as simple as that. I feel sorry for moderators who have to put up with your childish reports 24 hours a day, what a shit life that must be ah??? no job, live on the computer and be a troll. Get out in the sunshine FFS!

End of rant, this item has been sold and done according to the AVF classie rules and regs.
    JWH, mrs308hjute, YoGI and 3 others like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    Well said Jas, but I believe the idiot of whom you may refer has been banned from that particular forum too.
    Jas and Stewey like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs308hjute View Post
    Well said Jas, but I believe the idiot of whom you may refer has been banned from that particular forum too.
    Ahhh yes mrs308 i do know who you are talking about and after speaking with the moderator via Pm it was quite clear that this particular person is one of the most childish and uneducated person in the world. That explains why this particular person has been banned from there and is now on avf 24/7.

I have never come across someone in my entire life like this person. Its a death sentence if you ask me......

Are you gonna report this post to mate?? you have nothing else bette to do than hassle avf moderators 24 hours a day. I feel sorry for them, they must be sick to death of you! All these blokes want to do is talk vaping and enjoy a laugh here and there, But you continue to steer them away from here because they cannot handle your rubbish. i wonder when its time for you to go? like never come back.....
    Last edited by Jas; 29-07-14 at 12:10 PM.
    mrs308hjute and Stewey like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks a million Jas. Would def buy from you in future. 10/10
    mrs308hjute and Jas like this.