Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: FS: ACT Axis Mod

FS: ACT Axis Mod

For Sale Axis dual 18650 VV Box mod #0324 fire's upto 76.8wtts and has a 16amp limit,, Got it a couple of weeks ago shipped from the USA with a desire for more power but finding it's not for me..

Looking at $315 Express Posted with insurance ( my cost with item + exchange rate + shipping from the US )

Would consider part or full swaps either way on Items of interest: Preference is a Billet Box setup but will consider Vapor Shark DNA30 & other practical DNA30 box mod setups (dual or single bat) (no hana's)

It is the V2 (adjustable 510) & Green LED great mod killer fit and finish just too much power for me.

20140710.jpg20140711.jpg
    20140712.jpg20140713.jpg

No interest in this ?

Super Moderator
    A mate of mine has one of these - they are absolutely beautiful. Not cheap, but would have to be one of the nicest finished wood mods I've seen.
    JWH, 308hjute and Dicko like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Can you hold for me until later tonight. Gonna ask my gf if she wants to use the billetbox if not I'll swap it with you for the axis

Sid - Panzer - Quaser - Krakan - Atomic - Magma - Hades 26650 - Hanamodz V3 - Gi2 - Panzer Black Hawk - Vaporshark DNA 30

Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    A mate of mine has one of these - they are absolutely beautiful. Not cheap, but would have to be one of the nicest finished wood mods I've seen.
    the fit and finish is amazing I must say way to nice to take out on the work sites, It is at the top end of the price scale but it has the looks and the power to back itself up

Quote Originally Posted by jonathonle View Post
    Can you hold for me until later tonight. Gonna ask my gf if she wants to use the billetbox if not I'll swap it with you for the axis
    No worries at all

If Johnathole drops out I will pay $330 if you can hold it till Wednesday night
    sc_rufctr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vapesndat View Post
    If Johnathole drops out I will pay $330 if you can hold it till Wednesday night
    if he is Ok with the trade I will need more details on the billet box b4 I confirm the trade.

Wednesday is a while of I would be more comfortable with giving it a couple of days more if the trade doesn't eventuate before I lock myself into a deal if it does't by Saturday Arvo happy to hold it for you.

also $315 is fine it's my listed price and I'm comfortable with that not in need of the $$ just looking to get into something different so cash or trade is fine
    Last edited by powerslave; 31-07-14 at 06:26 PM.
    giruvian likes this.

Fingers Crossed

yea, holding it a couple of days is more about trade opportunities than to sell it quick

I do also have a nes dna30 mod but its not in tip top shape

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast