Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MeeZoiD

Thread: (WTB) GLD IPV 2, 50 W Box.

(WTB) GLD IPV 2, 50 W Box.

please contact me if you or some one you is willing or wanting to sell a IPV2

AVF Regular
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

I'd probably sit out the current drama personally.
    But you may get a couple of offers here (They seem to pop up and be snapped up pretty quick though - so giving your thread a bump)

Vapoureyes will have new ones in about 3 weeks, and vaping mad will probably have them new in a couple of weeks too.

What is the current drama?? I havn't checked in since i got my IPV2 a few days ago & now i see 'fire' , 'recall' relating to ipv2 but keep seem to find much about any issues with them.
    JWH likes this.

J-D
    Pretty much one caught fire so now the store that had the aforementioned unit is spreading the word and letting all their customers that bought them bring them in for a refund if they so wish to. No news from manufacturer AFAIK.

thanks guys top work all round I hadn't heard of the fire issue but we don't know the circumstances so cant judge

Quote Originally Posted by gcjimbo View Post
    thanks guys top work all round I hadn't heard of the fire issue but we don't know the circumstances so cant judge
    Watch pbusardo's review on YouTube before you think about buying this there seems to be a lot of inaccuracies with this device

Gear:-
    sigelei 100w, ZNA50, Istick, Provari 2.5 , VTR, EVIC, ZMAX V5, VAMO V3, MVP v1, k1000 mech epipe, Smok Magneto v2, Hana v3, dovpo E-mech, nemesis SS