AVF Regular

Provari 2.5 with new batteries and charg + tonnes of TastyVapor Juice for sale (Melb)

Provari 2.5 (satin silver) comes with an Intellicharger i2 and 2x new AW IMR 18490 batteries.

FULL DISCLOSURE:

The provari externally looks and feels really great as its built like a tank and the satin color hides the minor scratches, it does have some bruises on top and bottom caps from drops but they're just cosmetic and unless you look for them you won't even notice it. HOWEVER, the little window (and 2 screws) are missing - was quoted $25 USD to have a new window and screws shipped by Provape.

ALSO, as the internal PCB moved around a few months ago I opened the top cap and used glue to glue it in place. This is what presumably also destroyed the window plastic. The provari works BUT 1) it sometimes misfires ( the button must be pressed fully or it wobbles ever so slightly and can misfire) - it's not a huge problem but sometimes when holding the button down it will actually register 'clicks' and activate the menu.

2) as I used glue to fix the PCB back in it's place, I cannot guarantee that you wiil be able to pop the cap and remove the PCB again (which is what needs to be done to install the new window). With that said, the device works just fine without the window.

Keep those things in mind, I will not offer refunds on it. Selling as a package with the charger and 2 new batteries. (essentially the provari is costing you $50-60)

Asking for $100 + shipping or pickup in moonee ponds.

TastyVapor.us Juice!!

As I've recently discovered I am sensitive to sweeteners and both these liquids were sweetened by the manfacturer (at my request)

1) 16oz of Banana Nut Bread 30% VG, sweetened. Manufactured on 21st July iirc. Approx. 15oz remains in the 16oz bottle. 1oz = 30ml

2) 16oz of Cupcake Eliquid with Vanilla Custard and Butter Creme. 30% VG, sweetened. Approx. 14oz left.

I am asking for $160 ($80 each) + shipping or pickup from Moonee Ponds.

Cheers Den
    Last edited by Delta; 14-08-14 at 02:59 PM.

AVF Regular
    EDIT: didn't read the post fully i withdraw my first offer
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    well that was quick haha ..take which item btw?

AVF Regular
    the provari, sorry i thought it was a mini really sorry good luck with sale!
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    No probs, but just to let you know I bought a mini for my mum ... she loves it but the battery life (18350) sucks. The normal provari with 18490 is actually not that big, it's shorter than say a 1000Mah Vision Spinner.

AVF Regular
    i know i know, but i love the practicality of the provari mini though. I must say i appreciate the honesty with your post about the screen and other repairs.. good luck with the sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    No probs, but just to let you know I bought a mini for my mum ... she loves it but the battery life (18350) sucks. The normal provari with 18490 is actually not that big, it's shorter than say a 1000Mah Vision Spinner.
    I Don't Smoke Analogues