Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: GI2 For Sale

GI2 For Sale

Selling my GI2 with SD card and reader. Nothing wrong with it and it looks the same as the day I received it. It was fun but since I'm not interested in blowing clouds or dripping it hasn't been getting the use it deserves. Will trade if something nice is offered. I'm looking for a decent 21mm atty or GP and heron for my old boy. Asking $270 and I will cover PP fees and postage within Australia.

[IMG][/IMG]

Apologies for crap photos and dust, but I'm a lazy bastard. It doesn't have any noticeable marks/scratches that I can see.

I don't think anyone will be interested but thought I'd offer it here first. If it doesn't sell before weekend I will try elsewhere. Thanks guys.

AVF Regular
    Driesy, I'm interested in this but not sure if I can do the $270 straight away - I know these are worth like $300 + shipping new so I don't want to completely insult you with a crazy low ball offer.

Could you do $250 for it? I just checked my Pay Pal Balance and could do that now

Can't do it for $250.. Not yet anyway. You get first shot if I don't get a better offer by Friday. Sorry mate.

Still interested Haza? $250 if you are.. If not I will try and trade it elsewhere.

AVF Regular
    I paid 400 for one a month ago this is a steal

AVF Regular
    Yep sure am send me your Paypal details and I'll get you some cash straight away!
    Driesy77 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I bought one same time as timmy. A week later it stopped working...customer service is non existent. They're hit and miss I guess.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

PP details sent Haza. I know I could get more for it but I'm glad it's going to someone on AVF. It hasn't been used much and hasn't been pushed above 50w since I first got it so it's in great condition. Will post it express Monday. Cheers
    mrs308hjute and Haza like this.

AVF Regular
    Payment Sent Driesy I looked after the Pay Pal Fees for you! I will let you know when it arrives - cheers mate
    Captain and Driesy77 like this.

Thanks mate, your a legend. Will send you tracking on Monday. Do you have any VTC4/5 batts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast