Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTB some new to me mods

WTB some new to me mods

Looking for a ss 18650 mech mod and a 18650 protected mod, one for home one for work, was thinking nemesis,4nine,stingray and a hana,vamo,segeli something along those lines so what have got collecting dust to save me ordering from us or china and if u have a charger some batts to package up all the better

AVF Regular

WTB some new to me mods

Got a copper manhattan mod clone. It's a 22mm one so it sits flush with most attys.

Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

Thnx for the offer shooter but really after sis as I have a ss Russian to go on top of it

I have an SVD kit I was looking to flog off for $40. Came with an 18650, an 18350, an after market charger, 2 iclear 30's and 3 replacement heads.

Also got a kamry 103 here I bought recently from AVF. It comes with 2 18350's and a kick. Great little stealth mod. Its got crimp marks on the bottom locking ring because I fcked up. When it came to me that lock ring was done up so tight you couldnt have squeezed air in there. Thought I had enough cotton wadding between pliers and mod. Alas no.

I'd be happy to part with the little 18350 stealth mech for $20 if taking the SVD also.

Both Stainless. 1 mech 1 protected.

meh. You said 18650 mech. My bad sorry. Only 18650 mech I have in SS is a segelei I believe. Its got the button on the side of the mod. Its old. It works well.
    Last edited by Magzzz; 17-08-14 at 11:44 AM.

Great package magz, does the kick fit in the Kamry with the 18350's and how much including the segelei, PP fees, express post?
    Magzzz likes this.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Not to hijack your thread Doidgie but shooter, I am interested, how much are you looking for. The manhattan clone ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doidge5781 View Post
    Looking for a ss 18650 mech mod and a 18650 protected mod, one for home one for work, was thinking nemesis,4nine,stingray and a hana,vamo,segeli something along those lines so what have got collecting dust to save me ordering from us or china and if u have a charger some batts to package up all the better
    selling a viggo on one of my threads WTS threads

Quote Originally Posted by hramirez View Post
    selling a viggo on one of my threads WTS threads
    Thats nice tad out of my price range atm, will be my first mech dunno if im gunna like it yet
    hramirez likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doidge5781 View Post
    Thats nice tad out of my price range atm, will be my first mech dunno if im gunna like it yet
    i understand that mate all goods good luck with ur first mod i would recommend looking at getting something nice and simple like a nemesis or stingray and if your not looking to spend much there are some aussie vendors that sell clones check em out

Doidge it certainly does mate (the kick that is). I also have a nitecore v4 charger for sale for $20 also if interested. Comes with both wall plug and car charger. I picked up a nice digital lcd luc recently so no need for the nitecore.

With the nitecore you'd be looking at $90.50 with express post (you cover fee's at check out) or $70 without the nitecore.

I can send you pictures of the kamry if you like.

I also have a longhorn LH1 I recently got in a package here. Its been finished in a gun metal wrap by the manufacturers. I found out it was a wrap because dropped the damn thing outside and chipped a bit of the wrap off. It takes 17670 (long batt) or 16670 (long batt) or stack up 2 IFR 17335 batts which I have here and will throw in with some carto's and carto tanks I got given from crisscross. The kamry and longhorn I recently bought in a package with the batts i'd be supplying and some other goodies for $130. I'll offload the longhorn for $30 if you are keen on everything else im offering. Its a very elegant unit well suited to using the carto tanks of which I find I dont really enjoy. (have 2 tank sizes and 6 cartridges).

So $120.50 (inc postage but not paypal fees) gets you a great charger, batteries to suit 2 types of mechs and batteries to suit the SVD and some carto's thrown in as a P.I.F. thanks to crisscross.
    Last edited by Magzzz; 17-08-14 at 04:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast