• 10 Post By giruvian
  • 9 Post By Fatman
  • 6 Post By lheamfrg
  • 1 Post By Haza

Thread: [FS N.T.] AUTH: GG Iatty

AVF Regular

[FS N.T.] AUTH: GG Iatty

Purchased on AVF from Cruz

SS Iatty, spare base, drip tip, spare bottom plastic, unused dual coil kit, loads of ceramics (most dual coil) and ~50 ready made nr-r-nr wires (usually about 1.8-2 ohm). SS tube does not have the GG engraving. The original top plastic has some wire damage but is till usable with some care screwing on the chimney but the dual coil plastic is a replacement.

GR Modders still carry spares too > Iatty accessories - Gr-Modders

Asking $120 + postage

Please post all questions et al in this thread. Trade will be considered.

Original purchase >> [fs][wa] immortalizer | aios | iatty

I reserve the right to choose who I will or won't sell to.
    ssstahly likes this.

AVF Regular
    Up for a nice Atty but I have to ask. Why include this in the ad? It seems to be more and more common.

"I reserve the right to choose who I will or won't sell to."

If I was selling something I wouldn't care who bought it as long as they paid for it and it got to them OK.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

Super Moderator
    some people on the forum may have been burned in deals on the classies before and choose not to deal the with same member again. Also, there's the simple human nature factor I guess - some members can't stand each other. If you're putting a good deal on the classies, you may not want it to go to another member with whom you have a bad history.

I think it's a fair call for a seller to make. Especially when it's relating to the first.
    Captain, JWH, Fatman and 7 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    I think you might find that some older members have watched the classies for a long time , and seen how people interact , and sadly not all are in the "AVF Spirit" shall we say?
    Some people want mods to go to people they know will respect them and not "flip" them ( ie sell them elsewhere ) at a higher price .

AVF has a long tradition of looking after the community by not flipping mods , in fact I would say this is the ONLY forum in the world that has passed on things like genuine caravelas at or below RRP ( when said mod was selling internationally for $1,000s )

Sadly times change a little and not everyone holds those same values anymore ...
    Captain, JWH, giruvian and 6 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sc_rufctr View Post
    Up for a nice Atty but I have to ask. Why include this in the ad? It seems to be more and more common.

"I reserve the right to choose who I will or won't sell to."

If I was selling something I wouldn't care who bought it as long as they paid for it and it got to them OK.
    It's a matter of comfort mate. I wouldn't sell to someone who made their first post in this thread.
    JWH, D1git, giruvian and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Price drop $120 posted

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Price drop $120 posted
    ^^ That's a good deal on the Iatty. One of these was my first rebuildable atty and wasn't as much of a pain the ass as it would first appear - even with joining the NRes / Res wires, but by the looks of it you have whoever buys it covered for a while.

If I didn't have my Oddy already I would be all over this, I still kind of regret giving my Iatty away to a friend to start them on rebuildables.

Good to see someone else in the top end on here too. GLWS!
    lheamfrg likes this.