Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for RDA with big adjustable airflow

Hey guys, looking for another Atty that would suit my Vaping style authentic or good quality clone. More interested in a trade then buying I have a cyclone, scud mod and red & gold nzonic all authentic and a whole bunch of clone stuff. Lemme know what you got and I'll see if I have something you might like

Here's a couple of pics of everything that in willing to offer up for trade. The PIC with the boxes is all clones and the other PIC is all authentics

AVF Regular
    Have you looked at the mutation x? Apparently meant to be good. It has massive airflow and pumps the clouds. Some use it for the cloud comps over in the US of A.

I've ordered one to see what it's like. Otherwise I'm using a nucleus which has decent airflow but if you want more it can be easily drilled. Holds heaps of juice too.

That's my 2.5cents Inc. all 342 taxes we have here in the land of freedom.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

Yeh I have seen it but I have so much gear I'm not using anymore I was hoping I could trade some stuff to try something new

I have a omega clone. It has too much airflow for me when you open it right up. I'd be willing to give it to you for the cost of shipping.
    On another note, does your cyclone have the AFC? If so I might be interested in buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Have you looked at the mutation x? Apparently meant to be good. It has massive airflow and pumps the clouds. Some use it for the cloud comps over in the US of A.

I've ordered one to see what it's like. Otherwise I'm using a nucleus which has decent airflow but if you want more it can be easily drilled. Holds heaps of juice too.

That's my 2.5cents Inc. all 342 taxes we have here in the land of freedom.
    Yeah. Just got mine from Mo and it chucks clouds with a .6 dual. Just wanted to have some fun with it and it was certainly that!!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut View Post
    Yeah. Just got mine from Mo and it chucks clouds with a .6 dual. Just wanted to have some fun with it and it was certainly that!!!!
    Sweet as you got me excited now. I've got one coming along with the cherry vapes cloud chaser drip tip, just for a bit of fun
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Genuine Brass Quasar

FS: MELB- Brass Quasar

AVF Regular
    I have a authentic mephisto I'm looking to sell, I know you wanna trade but just thought I'd throw it out there. Got it the other day from Gresh tried it and it's just not for me. $80pp.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408755728.423736.jpg
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    Genuine Brass Quasar

FS: MELB- Brass Quasar
    +1 on the Quasar. I've got a clone. with the adjustable AF open all the way and a wide DT, this is like drawing through a 6 inch down pipe

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast