Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WTB squape clone and kick module

WTB squape clone and kick module

Just got a squape and I love it so after another one if you have one gathering dust,the Russian could very well get replaced with this, also a kick module got a couple of mechs to play with but don't trust myself without the protection

AVF Regular
    I have a couple of Sigelei kicks if you're interested

Yeah mate sure am how much?

AVF Regular
    $25 posted sound ok for both?

Yeah mate perfect send deets by pm

AVF Regular
    PM sent

Thanx mate anyone got a squape kicking round, would consider trade for a Russian 91 that's giving me the shits needs someone with a bit more experience than me to wick it right

AVF Regular
    Hey Dodgie,

Carefull what you wish for as far as the squape goes bud - they are an even more temperamental ***** to get right the original versions of the squape (not the reloaded) are pretty fussy about coil size and the amount of cotton you feed them. Not so much of a problem when you go into silica / eco wool but even then I had more than a few wet shirt pockets.

The clone doesn't have the same ematal coating on it, I don't know what it is exactly and the ones I have seen it appears to be darker in colour than the original grey coating. Coming from places like fastech and other just as unreliable sources that think it's ok to send out atties with chrome plated brass decks or kayfuns that have rust issues after you soak them for 10 minutes I'd really think twice.

Maybe if you could hook up with someone a little closer to you they could show you how to set it up. It's just a , matter of getting the right amount of cotton on the deck and balancing the air draw to suit your liquid - it's pretty easy to suss out what the problem is - once you have a build and wick in place. Dry and scratchy - tighten the draw - Leaking & girgleing loosen the draw.
    kingsr and launching_rs6 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Haza View Post
    Hey Dodgie,

Carefull what you wish for as far as the squape goes bud - they are an even more temperamental ***** to get right the original versions of the squape (not the reloaded) are pretty fussy about coil size and the amount of cotton you feed them. Not so much of a problem when you go into silica / eco wool but even then I had more than a few wet shirt pockets.

The clone doesn't have the same ematal coating on it, I don't know what it is exactly and the ones I have seen it appears to be darker in colour than the original grey coating. Coming from places like fastech and other just as unreliable sources that think it's ok to send out atties with chrome plated brass decks or kayfuns that have rust issues after you soak them for 10 minutes I'd really think twice.

Maybe if you could hook up with someone a little closer to you they could show you how to set it up. It's just a , matter of getting the right amount of cotton on the deck and balancing the air draw to suit your liquid - it's pretty easy to suss out what the problem is - once you have a build and wick in place. Dry and scratchy - tighten the draw - Leaking & girgleing loosen the draw.

I have a squape (clone) and it's a piss easy build I found easier than the Russian I love the squape hence me wanting another one. The prob with my Russian is it's not any Russian you have ever seen its juice chanells look like guata canal the are huge just can't get it right did it once then stuffed I can do it the second time
    Last edited by Doidge5781; 24-08-14 at 01:39 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Doidge5781 View Post
    I have a squape (clone) and it's a piss easy build I found easier than the Russian I love the squape hence me wanting another one
    How much cotton are you putting on the deck of the Russian?

An easy way to judge is to screw the chimney on and trim to the top of that and then just poke it down either side of the coil - wet it with juice and then test fire it assemble and set your airflow to half way. More than happy to send you some pre build coils and wick for you to finagle into the Russian if you would like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast