Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [FS]{WA}~3xEphro Kayfuns& a clone

JWH
    AVF Regular

[FS]{WA}~3xEphro Kayfuns& a clone

As the title states 3x Ephro Kayfunsnfor saleWell I just sold 1 woo hoo to a top dude, funny as hell, so I have 2 left and the manhattan (copper)
    Was bought for $47.00 I will sell it for $45.00 or $130 for everything express shipped 2 kayfuns I'll throw in a nano minus the quartz some juice a copper chi you and 2 atty stands, I thinks that's a pretty good deal, I'd buy it... But hey I'm just like that

$40.80 includes regular post
    See photos here kayfuns only 2/3 are dual airflow---------1xSS DUAL AIR SOLD TO JDEE----------
    ---------------------------------------2X KAYFUNS LEFT FOR SALE--------------------------------------

FS WA - style of Caravela mod package and 3 x Ephro Kayfun,pack (mixed)

1 x copper Manhattan clone is 2mm smaller in diameter then original and only comes with one pin . I have used it with a Sony vts5 and it worked perfectly absolutely no battery rattle. The person I bought it from sent the extra pin but I thought it was rubbish so I threw it out lol. If needed ( I don't think you'll need) but if the need takes you ,you are able to purchase them online for around $14-$16 us.

$47.00 price drop $$45$$

See photoelectric here
    FS / WA / Copper Manhattan (Clone)

All come with regular post.
    Please add 2% for PayPal fees. I'll cover the PayPal fees
    Add a couple of extra dollars if you wish it to be express

All comments & questions are to remain in the thread

Thank you

I AM OPEN FOR TRADES
    Last edited by JWH; 27-08-14 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Open for trades

They are really nice looking, what's your take on them?
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Very nice, easy to fill and a range of different coil types you can put in them.
    Never had leaking issues and when I hear the word ephro kayfun I think "mine I'll buy it" lol
    A lot of my devices have an ephro on them, I trust them and if you've own q few you would know what I am talking about.
    Dual airflow or single I like them both for different times and different moods. Single for a relaxed kinda vape and when I want something with a bit more ump hi hit the double
    I have deliberately mixed them up to look better (IMO) but if someone wanted them back to how they Originally I'd have no probs doing that but yep I'd say 4/5 because I have tried the original and you can just feel the quality of the build , still pretty good in my opinion, hope this helps buddy

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    Very nice, easy to fill and a range of different coil types you can put in them.
    Never had leaking issues and when I hear the word ephro kayfun I think "mine I'll buy it" lol
    A lot of my devices have an ephro on them, I trust them and if you've own q few you would know what I am talking about.
    Dual airflow or single I like them both for different times and different moods. Single for a relaxed kinda vape and when I want something with a bit more ump hi hit the double
    I have deliberately mixed them up to look better (IMO) but if someone wanted them back to how they Originally I'd have no probs doing that but yep I'd say 4/5 because I have tried the original and you can just feel the quality of the build , still pretty good in my opinion, hope this helps buddy
    Well they look fantastic and sound like a great little atty. Awesome price, if not sold in a few days and I can swindle a few clams, I'll be letting you know!
    JWH likes this.
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

JWH
    AVF Regular
    You go swindle some clams man... Swindle them good lol

I'm also open for trades
    I'll put that in the op

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    hey man I'm back! would you be interested in a ss chi you clone? i NEED one! haha
    edit: i know you might be beyond a nautilus as well, but just maybe?
    Last edited by Jdee; 26-08-14 at 09:07 PM.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Lol I've just given away a chi clone lol welcome back, I think I'll pass on this offer I'm in a co op for something similar
    No harm is asking but hey.

haha please don't welcome me back, i was really hoping these would be sold to put me out of my misery!
    JWH likes this.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    I could probably go the naut and $20, does that sound fair

yeah done man!
    you legend!
    Last edited by Jdee; 26-08-14 at 10:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast