Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: [WTB] gear for bitcoin

[WTB] gear for bitcoin

Just wanting to know if anyone is selling anything and accepting bitcoin?
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Ok I'll go sign up lol
    Yeah I'm not sure... I don't like when my amount can go up a and down I'd prefer a solid $for$ Thing lol sorry my friend
    Last edited by JWH; 26-08-14 at 08:29 PM.

AVF Regular
    u can buy one of those machines and mine them yourself lol.. i heard the electricity bill will be costly though... maybe ill plug it in at work

Super Moderator
    Not to mention Bitcoin gives you NO protection whatsoever

All members are reminded that when dealing with someone on the classifieds you dont know or have dealt with before to establish trust , that payment methods such as Paypal or credit card where you have some semblance of payback/charge-back if something goes wrong is WELL advised !

Be aware of all the ins and outs of dealing in a psuedo-currency before jumping in, for your own peace of mind .

Deal with at own risk applies here
    RichoVonBlack and Sponky like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    Ok I'll go sign up lol
    Yeah I'm not sure... I don't like when my amount can go up a and down I'd prefer a solid $for$ Thing lol sorry my friend
    Yeah it's frustrating when the exchange rate varies so frequently. Over time it should level out, but as for now cryptocurrency is volatile by nature. I purchased some just for fun a few months back, thus far I haven't used it once haha
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

Quote Originally Posted by idunnoman View Post
    u can buy one of those machines and mine them yourself lol.. i heard the electricity bill will be costly though... maybe ill plug it in at work
    Lol yeah you'll need it, plus the $20k to buy the hardware to make it worthwhile these days. It's not worth mining anymore unless you have big bucks.

If someone happens to already have them, then no harm I guess.
    Just don't bother buying them or mining them to trade if you don't have any already.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

All members are reminded that when dealing with someone on the classifieds you dont know or have dealt with before to establish trust , that payment methods such as Paypal or credit card where you have some semblance of payback/charge-back if something goes wrong is WELL advised !

Be aware of all the ins and outs of dealing in a psuedo-currency before jumping in, for your own peace of mind .

Agreed! I just thought there might be some people in here who use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

In a Bitcoin transaction it will usually be the seller receives the btc before he/she sends or I guess some kind of middle-man both parties trust could be used.

That being said. I have not got much but I can sell a Nemesis clone with magnet switch + a 3D RDA "dripper" clone which works in hybrid mode on the nemi. and throw in a pack of cotton, some 24, 26 and 32 gauge wire. plus some pre-made coils and 2 x AW IMR 18350 batteries + charger which cost me about $70 all up with delivery. I'll thow in a selection of a few juice's as well for $40 + postage. which is a nice little starter pack.

I will also throw my hand up as a 3rd party willing to use multi transaction to facilitate future bitcoin transactions.
    dan6a likes this.
    Lusitania had to go, Stage was set to start the show. And I heard the sound of Alice chasing rabbits down a hole.

AVF Regular
    You can't vape with it but I have a saphire r9 290 graphics card for sale .6 btc

I'm glad to find another bitcoiner here. I asked about a month ago and nobody really deals with it here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast