AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[WTB] (vic)-- Vanilla Custard E-juice--

Hey guys just getting into vaping loving the vanilla custards, going to be my first juice purchase (i got a beginners kit of DI3S3L with all types of juices haha) if anyone has some for sale would be much appreciated, i cant find any in aus with nicotine in it (would prefer 18mg or more) im a bit strapped atm so ive only got a spare $20 if its worthwhile for anyone just let us know, cheers

AVF Regular
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news man but you can't purchase ejuice with nic in it as it's illegal to sell here in Aus, please read the stickies. Seems like mixing your own will be the best option as buying overseas can get pricey with shipping. Check out vapoureyes for 'Mo' s vanilla custard', if you get a doubler of that and mix it with your own pure nic (I get mine from soulblu.co.nz.) it should provide you the vape your after. But yeah dude, please read into the stickies more.

Ps. If you get any PM's about nic juices I'd be wary, some dudes may try pass off their dregs or failed mixes, plus you never know what else they could put in there. Just buy from overseas or mix your own, honestly it's not too difficult once you read up a little on it.
    Last edited by Tigas; 27-08-14 at 05:19 AM.

Take a look at juice factory they have a killer

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    aha, sorry didnt realise ill read the stickies, the government sure make sensible decisions...