Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: EFS WA Ephro kayfuns and a manhattan clone

  1. #21
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South East Melbourne
    Posts
    69
    yo! just clarifying that you sent me a dual as agreed upon? just saw that you have 2 dual airflows left? but I'm bad at math! haha.
    JWH likes this.

  2. #22
    JWH
    JWH is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,650
    I will offer a nano kit,,I have glued the quartz back together with glass gorilla glue works fine, a spare middle tank,section and a chi you clone 18650/18490/18350 for$85 .00 plus postage and pp fees... What do you think?


    From my house
    Last edited by JWH; 28-08-14 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Spell check please

  3. #23
    JWH
    JWH is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    yo! just clarifying that you sent me a dual as agreed upon? just saw that you have 2 dual airflows left? but I'm bad at math! haha.
    wholly shyte bro I totally forgot that you wanted a dual fk fk fk, can you give me a few hours or UNTILL tomorrow and I'll look through my gear to see what I can fix you up with, or a partial refund, I'm sooo sory man. Slap me now lol
    DSILVR likes this.

  4. #24
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    wholly shyte bro I totally forgot that you wanted a dual fk fk fk, can you give me a few hours or UNTILL tomorrow and I'll look through my gear to see what I can fix you up with, or a partial refund, I'm sooo sory man. Slap me now lol
    Yeah it'll take you weeks to look through all your gear . Give him some stands. And me too :P
    JWH likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  5. #25
    JWH
    JWH is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,650
    Common man, how big is that pie lol

  6. #26
    JWH
    JWH is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Yeah it'll take you weeks to look through all your gear . Give him some stands. And me too :P
    Lol I feel bad though, but to be honest there is only a slight difference between single and dual, think about it,, if the holes were like that in our RDA you'd drill them. Little buggers out , and dude I told you where to get them from
    I'll get some Fasttech ones lol

  7. #27
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Hahaha I'm determined. I'll get one out of you eventually. Now I'm doing it purely for the sake of saying I did it. And yeah the single and dual I didn't notice much difference to be honest. Bit of an airier draw but not much else
    JWH likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  8. #28
    JWH
    JWH is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Hahaha I'm determined. I'll get one out of you eventually. Now I'm doing it purely for the sake of saying I did it. And yeah the single and dual I didn't notice much difference to be honest. Bit of an airier draw but not much else
    So who's gonna buy the whole package ?

  9. #29
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South East Melbourne
    Posts
    69
    damn man, i clarified like 3 times! because i bought a single one last week and i felt like i needed a bigger drag and was craving a cig bad! so even if its not much it might be the perfect amount for me..
    is there anyway you can swap them ?
    JWH likes this.

  10. #30
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    damn man, i clarified like 3 times! because i bought a single one last week and i felt like i needed a bigger drag and was craving a cig bad! so even if its not much it might be the perfect amount for me..
    is there anyway you can swap them ?
    Up your nic. That'll sort ya. Otherwise get a dripper. That will really sort ya. Don't blame me though when you can't go back to tanks
    JWH and Jdee like this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:27 AM.