Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [WTB] VG and mixing goods

[WTB] VG and mixing goods

Hi all, after some VG. Yes I know I can get it from 1 million online stores, but I like it here.

Also after mixing stuff like needle-tip bottles, storage bottles, that kinda biznak.

If I could get it as a single package, that'd be awesome.

Unused only.

Cheers!
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

AVF Regular
    Vapeking. Has everything you need at a good price
    DSILVR, merexy and fungusfiend like this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

This is the type of stuff that people really wouldn't have unused and/or no plans for, so best buy new.

A chemist or health food shop would sell gold cross or melrose VG. DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT buy fauldings or any shit from a supermarket.
    ONLY, I repeat ONLY buy the pharma or food grade melrose or gold cross brands from chemists/health food shops.
    Sorry for the caps, but no matter how many times I or others suggest this, some tosser goes and buys any old crap because they seem to not be able to read.

Needle tip bottles, syringes and glass storage bottles, best bet is ebay or fasttech, and Packaging - New Directions
    Last edited by coopz; 27-08-14 at 11:03 PM.
    fungusfiend likes this.

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    Flying Rhino and avtek like this.
    QUOTE=Fatman; I have licked many things ... some I am proud of , some I am not :(

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    DO NOT buy fauldings or any shit from a supermarket.
    Im on Safeway fauldings shit atm because I ran out of melrose and its not that bad. Fair enough its made from animal fat but if you can get over that its better than smoking. I still prefer Melrose.

Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    This is the type of stuff that people really wouldn't have unused and/or no plans for, so best buy new.

A chemist or health food shop would sell gold cross or melrose VG. DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT buy fauldings or any shit from a supermarket.
    ONLY, I repeat ONLY buy the pharma or food grade melrose or gold cross brands from chemists/health food shops.
    Sorry for the caps, but no matter how many times I or others suggest this, some tosser goes and buys any old crap because they seem to not be able to read.

Needle tip bottles, syringes and glass storage bottles, best bet is ebay or fasttech, and Packaging - New Directions
    Cheers coops, how's this for a price? Melrose Vegetable Glycerine 200ml
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

AVF Regular

I'm yet to read but wonder what base those flavours are...

They have musk imagine that as a vape

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast