Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By D13S3L
  • 1 Post By Daemolitia

Thread: WTB: juices

WTB: juices

Didn't see anything in the rules about wanted ads ... hopefully this is all good.

newbie vaper here, made my first purchase from china and been vaping for 8 days :P
    getting bored of my flavours really quickly and want to buy more ...
    there are a LOT of different options for juice sellers, juice brands and juice flavours!
    finding it difficult to make a decision and i'm guessing i'm going to be spending a lot of money buying from a variety of different sites

so i thought i'd try here to buy some juices...
    i'm sure a lot of you guys have random bottles of juices lying around which aren't being used,
    or diy concoctions which have been superseded

looking to buy small amounts (5-10mls, although i guess i'd get up to 30ml if you're selling it cheap),
    i guess 5-10 flavours at a time, preferably doublers as i plan on adding nic

please post up here or send me a pm with description and cost incl express postage to jindabyne nsw 2627

cheers,

fusion

ps: i'm willing to try pretty much anything which you'd consider to be at least ok/ passable ... i like tobacco flavours, fruit flavours, and i've never tried desserts/other, but keen to give it a go

AVF Regular
    www.zamplebox.com
    Sounds like this might be just the thing you need. I get it and it's good for seeing what's out there.
    Welcome to vaping. Hope ya don't have access to your retirement funds :P
    Browny and Jdee like this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

cheers d13s3l, looks like exactly what i need ... although i tend to distrust websites like that with flashy pop up things, which sound too good to be true, in my experience they just want your credit card details and end up with a lot of fine print, hidden costs, and / or sub par products at the end of the day.

so you use it and you vouch for it? how much do u pay per month and what do u actually get per month? and how much of what you get turns out to be good and how much turns out to be crap? thanks for your help mate, i appreciate any info and thoughts u can give me

AVF Regular
    zample is kosher. been around some time, a few on the forums here use it or have in the past.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

I get zamplebox as well, it is 100% legit. They really look after you, I had a broken bottle and I got double ups in my last box. They replaced all of it. I would get the gold box. Works out to be 75$ shipped or less.
    Click this link to sign up, I am a zamplebox ambassador so if you subscribe with the link I get a free bottle of juice
    It is the best one to go with, ive checked them all out. This is the best.

AVF Regular
    This is just my opinion but I think Vapour Eyes sell the best doublers. Great variety of flavours and size options. The sizes start from 15mls (7.5ml doubler). I recommend checking them out. Free postage on orders over $50 helps out too. Lazer Lombardi is my absolute favourite.
    Browny likes this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

AVF Regular

WTB: juices

Sorry didn't realise anyone replied. I can vouch for it. I'm willing to put my best mod down on it that they are legit and good. I had to cancel my last order due to funds being tight. Because the didn't respond until after the payment was processed, the gave me a refund and sent it anyways. Top company! I can't wait to get back on it. I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Edit: oh and yeah no more than $75 for the gold box to your door. Depends on the Aussie dollar but that's usually the most you will pay. Great value.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Looks like a good option to try a lot of different flavours/vendors. I might have to give it a try once i finish my current batch of samples.
    Suprised there are not places doing this.
    Are all they samples they send from vendors that ship international? Would be annoying to find a flavour you like, only to be unable to import.

AVF Regular
    I'm pretty sure most do. And they are picky with who they add to their collection of juices.
    -Last Analogue-