Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: [NSW]WTB LP Reo Grand

AVF Regular

[NSW]WTB LP Reo Grand

Hey guys, I just want to come out of the closet and let you all know that I am a sqwanker. I don't have a Reo yet, but its one of those things where you just know and come to terms with it when your an adult.
    Anyway, if any of you sqwankers have an LP you've been neglecting or considering letting go, just let me know and i'll consider if the price isn't too.... how do you say... won't propogate spousal abuse (with me being abused).

As for colour I'd prefer something monotone, but as long as its not too out there I'm not too fussed.
    Would be awesome if its already got a subohm kit, and a BF atty would be cool too, but neither i'm too picky on as I can order in the kit and DIY one of my current attys into a BF.

Thanks for reading.
    vengaman likes this.

AVF Regular
    good luck my friend, who knows, you may actually score one (just wont be one of mine )
    keithy george and Tigas like this.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Thanks venga I know its a long shot, I'm not averse to ordering a brand new one but just thought i'd try my luck first.
    vengaman likes this.

AVF Regular
    i was thinking of selling my white Reo, its not LP but i do have an ERA to go with it as well as have spares and the sub ohm kit installed.
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 06-09-14 at 03:34 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    i was thinking of selling ym white Reo, its not LP but i do have an Era to go with it as well as have spares and the sub ohm kit installed.
    Thanks for the offer Mike, I'm considering it however as it stands i'm really leaning towards the LP because it suits 22mm atties, and it is in my greater plan to source an origven v2 bf as its given me the best flavour.

Although, I imagine that the smaller diameter in atties such as the ERA or cyclone = reduced chamber size which should --> flavour that rivals any of my 22mm microcoil builds? plus I just saw that vapersphere has an afc top cap for the ERA which is definetely a bonus for me as i've always been spoilt in having AFC options. I guess what i'm trying to convey in my waffling on is:
    - will the era/smaller diameter atties play nice with dual microcoil builds running cotton (non-sub ohm)?
    - and, all things being equal, would flavour be on par between the smaller atties that the standard Reo limits be too, and the 22mm atties that could be used on the LP?
    Last edited by Tigas; 06-09-14 at 03:52 AM.

AVF Regular
    You can built a dual micro coil in there. However i have not done so myself.

The flavour would be more intense on the smaller atties for sure compared to the 22mm ones.

If you are worried about only having one atty, i also have a cyclone i could sell too.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    The flavour would be more intense on the smaller atties for sure compared to the 22mm ones.
    If you are worried about only having one atty, i also have a cyclone i could sell too.
    Not really worried about the number of atty's, more so on the inability to use larger diameter atty's such as the origen v2 BF on the standard reo, whereas the LP would give the option for a wider variety. I guess I could just file the catch cup though to accommodate the larger atty's like the one that venga picked up last week, maybe he can chime in about its functionality.
    How much you looking for the reo + cyclone?

AVF Regular
    they all work fine after grinding them down. its what Reo does to them if you send them back to be done after market style. its aluminium, so real soft and simple
    Tigas likes this.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Thanks venga, certainly makes me feel more secure. I'll wait on mike's reply, but Dang I'm getting trigger happy atm, have reos page open and I'm eyeing an LP.

AVF Regular
    Put it this way. I payed for a brand new one and I dont regret it 1 little bit. And I always regret buying things
    vengaman likes this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast