Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Wtb: Billet Bridge

AVF Regular

Wtb: Billet Bridge

If anyone haz, I'd like plooooise!

AVF Regular
    i've got one that i'm not selling sorry but i have to say its good but really relies on the aspire bdc heads i had a pack of 5 2 were dud and the other three lasted a couple of days each pretty poor show. Put me off using it for a while. hope you find one.
    Itchy Pits likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nickj1979 View Post
    i've got one that i'm not selling sorry but i have to say its good but really relies on the aspire bdc heads i had a pack of 5 2 were dud and the other three lasted a couple of days each pretty poor show. Put me off using it for a while. hope you find one.
    What's with people getting duds? I set my mum up with aspire bdc's and in 9 months never had one dud and each last 2 weeks plus.
    She just tells me when she starts getting a burnt taste and I change the coil for her. Always minimum of 2 weeks. And that's using juice that gunks up coils.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    What's with people getting duds? I set my mum up with aspire bdc's and in 9 months never had one dud and each last 2 weeks plus.
    She just tells me when she starts getting a burnt taste and I change the coil for her. Always minimum of 2 weeks. And that's using juice that gunks up coils.
    I have had a couple of duds, even with the new silo tank, the first coil was a dud. I just think its down to being unlucky with them and I have been using them since they first came out and have used a lot of them so all in all a couple ain't bad for the price and what they are.

I also think that people don't prime them properly so the burnt taste is taken away before actually inhaling the vapour, I always have at least 5 big puffs first after changing the coil to make sure I don't get that burnt taste.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs308hjute View Post
    I have had a couple of duds, even with the new silo tank, the first coil was a dud. I just think its down to being unlucky with them and I have been using them since they first came out and have used a lot of them so all in all a couple ain't bad for the price and what they are.

I also think that people don't prime them properly so the burnt taste is taken away before actually inhaling the vapour, I always have at least 5 big puffs first after changing the coil to make sure I don't get that burnt taste.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the billet box and bridge...

I'm using the bridge, and have no issues with dud heads. Last one went for three weeks, current one has been in use for the last 8 days.

Might be tough to get one s/hand Itchy, just order from Atmistique, take about two weeks to arrive.

Cheers
    Darren
    Itchy Pits likes this.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

AVF Regular
    If they are out of stock (they are at the moment) then apparently you can email them and beg.......LOL
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dash213 View Post
    I'm using the bridge, and have no issues with dud heads. Last one went for three weeks, current one has been in use for the last 8 days.

Might be tough to get one s/hand Itchy, just order from Atmistique, take about two weeks to arrive.

Cheers
    Darren
    Have you tried the new vertical aspire coils.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Have you tried the new vertical aspire coils.
    can you use them with a bridge?

AVF Regular
    There's been a few sold lately so hoping that previous owners may have some laying about. Will contact Atmistique.
    Quote Originally Posted by dash213 View Post

Cheers
    Darren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast